• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stalker PRO Radar Gun - The one you want...!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

More text to follow in the ad, but for those of you who know, this is THE gun to get for R/C Model testing/SAW/Record testing. Know without a doubt, where you are at...

Photo's attached.

The gun is in near perfect condition, inside foam insulated case, and came originally from a Snowmobile racer. I expect the Ni-Cad battery it has is NOT in good condition. I used the included charger to re-charge, and the unit powered up and functioned fine, but after a short time the 'low-Battery' flashed in the display. Just trying to be transparent. You can purchase a new and/or refurbished battery packs on ebay from $50 - $100, but I expect we as modelers that understand batteries, could probably put together a better solution. (NiMH, or LIFE, or Li-Po)... I think Don F. has done this in the past....

First to state 'I'll take it' here, get's it.... No PM's Please

$775 OBO... Cash Price (much less than I paid)... + Actual Shipping cost in CONUS (Paypal Negotiable, PM for details)

Paypal Preferred

More Specifications, and details to follow...

Thanks for looking.

David Jensen

WP_20140926_001.jpg

WP_20140926_002.jpg

WP_20140923_004.jpg

WP_20140923_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back