SS Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent Wyble

Can I get the contact onfo to the guy that makes the SS Fuel tanks please, or a link to a old posting.

Can I get the contact onfo to the guy that makes the SS Fuel tanks please, or a link to a old posting.
Tim beat me to it, look in the manufacturers section he has a current post at the top of the page with all contact info. Rick

tin WILL RUST.. i don't care how well you take care of them

maybe not for a while but if you are the type that just wipes them off once in a while or don't take it out of the boat very often.. don't go tin

s/s is a bit more money but better off in the long run

walt does a great job.. he makes all my tanks for the kits as well as all my other boats.. if there has ever been a problem he takes care of it or helps to figure out what is going on

chris

tin WILL RUST.. i don't care how well you take care of them

maybe not for a while but if you are the type that just wipes them off once in a while or don't take it out of the boat very often.. don't go tin

s/s is a bit more money but better off in the long run

walt does a great job.. he makes all my tanks for the kits as well as all my other boats.. if there has ever been a problem he takes care of it or helps to figure out what is going on

chris
All I needed to hear, sold on SS thanks Chris...

Back