Squish Velocity Plugin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

As you know, I have been working on a new version of the Engine Analysis Software for some time. I am really not close to completing the new version and wanted to offer you something that will greatly enhance you performace now.

I have found that designing head buttons has produced more power and rpm that almost anything that I have done in the past. Pipes are probably the greatest contributor, but head buttons are high on the list of performance additions.

I started talking about head buttons some 25 years ago with anyone that would listen and give me thier opinion. Some good, some not so....

In the past couple years I have found, what I believe to be the best head design combination for our use. It gives the most power, rpm and is designed right BEFORE the detonation threshold.

After talking to many about my findings, I decided to offer the MSRV Calculation software to everyone so that they can also design and build their own great head button.

Caution: This software is not for the novice, or non-engine builder. If you are technicaly oriented and have the ability to turn a head button on a lathe, this is something that you must have. It is also helpful to have the Engine Analysis Software to calculate some of the inputs required in the Squish Calculator.

I am selling the Squish Velocity AddOn for $32.95 until such time as I finally complete the new Engine Analysis Software. I have no idea how long that will be, as I have a ton more to complete.

If you want this addon, go to http://rcboat.com/eaporder.htm and there is a new checkbox to order this addon. There is only one version as I have not completed the Metric Version.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you know, I have been working on a new version of the Engine Analysis Software for some time. I am really not close to completing the new version and wanted to offer you something that will greatly enhance you performace now.

I have found that designing head buttons has produced more power and rpm that almost anything that I have done in the past. Pipes are probably the greatest contributor, but head buttons are high on the list of performance additions.

I started talking about head buttons some 25 years ago with anyone that would listen and give me thier opinion. Some good, some not so....

In the past couple years I have found, what I believe to be the best head design combination for our use. It gives the most power, rpm and is designed right BEFORE the detonation threshold.

After talking to many about my findings, I decided to offer the MSRV Calculation software to everyone so that they can also design and build their own great head button.

Caution: This software is not for the novice, or non-engine builder. If you are technicaly oriented and have the ability to turn a head button on a lathe, this is something that you must have. It is also helpful to have the Engine Analysis Software to calculate some of the inputs required in the Squish Calculator.

I am selling the Squish Velocity AddOn for $32.95 until such time as I finally complete the new Engine Analysis Software. I have no idea how long that will be, as I have a ton more to complete.

If you want this addon, go to http://rcboat.com/eaporder.htm and there is a new checkbox to order this addon. There is only one version as I have not completed the Metric Version.

marty,

i tried to order and i got an error..

Sounds good, but my engine building just goes to head clearance and have not used a dremal for some time on a engine. maybe CMB will buy this program.

Who will be getting this addition that can make head buttons that works with high nitro motors?

Let me know I would like to try some head button that makes power and rpm and dont suck out those pricey plugs every run.

I have the feeling that head buttons are just like props, tunned to the boat, motor and conditions.

Always looking for an edge :D

PHIL

Sounds good, but my engine building just goes to head clearance and have not used a dremal for some time on a engine. maybe CMB will buy this program.

Who will be getting this addition that can make head buttons that works with high nitro motors?

Let me know I would like to try some head button that makes power and rpm and dont suck out those pricey plugs every run.

I have the feeling that head buttons are just like props, tunned to the boat, motor and conditions.

PHIL
no wonder you are so slow :p

PHIL
no wonder you are so slow :p
Funny, how you do in 40 mono lat weekend?

Steve you getting this program? I really would like a better head button. 45 and 67 macs

I have had someone ask me to design some head buttons for them to produce. We will see how that goes in the near future.

Phil:

There is some truth in what you say about head buttons being for an individual engine.

IF the timing has been changed from stock, then you are correct. With a stock engine, the timing is usually within a close range and the button is good for a specific stock engine.

Head clearance is a HUGE part of the process to determine the correct Squish Velocity.

I will troubleshoot later today. Very busy with regular "pay the bills work".

I believe that I have the order sheet at: http://rcboat.com/eaporder.htm working now. It was a system wide problem and ALL of the order forms for myself and my hosting customers were not working. Talk about losing orders. One of my hosting customers (My Daughter) was really ticked off.

Try it now and I think that it will work for you.

Marty

I really would like a better head button. 45 and 67 macs

easy Phil. remove engine AND REPLACE WITH CMB

Back