• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Squire Shop 1/8 Scale New Mac Motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Carpenter

Dear Members, we bought this boat from Russell Bear in April 2007, with the thought, of racing it, do to many other races, and boat building projects, it has just collected dust, i am going to attempt to show you his original post, everything will remain the same, the boat still looks, exactly as purchased, this boat has a huge background, see all the pics, email me at [email protected], or call 330-241-4742, i will be leaving for the Nats, in Celina, early Thursday morning, and will return Sunday night,

Thank You For Looking, Chuck Carpenter

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=186405 when you see this post it will take you thru the picture album, i followed, Don Ferrettes Directions to do this, so i hope it works well, Again, the post says thinning out the fleet and was posted by Russell Bear in April 2007.

If memory serves correctly Russell was my first graphics customer and that was the boat......

Thanks for the help, i need all i can get, with this computer stuff, at least everyone can see the construction, and detail, that was put into this boat, 1100.00 is very cheap for all the time and effort, you are getting, plus the new Mac Motor and Pipe, this is a complete RTR boat,

Chuck Carpenter

Sorry, i forgot to add, if someone wants this boat, it can be picked up at the Celina Nats, shipping costs have gone way up, and you must know someone that is going to Celina, it seems like someone will be there from, every area of the US and many countries,

Chuck

Latest posts

Back