• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BRAND NEW OPS 67 SUPER IN THE BOX PIC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Carpenter

Dear Menbers, i am breaking up some of my engine collection, up for sale until sunday, on here, then on to ebay, is a brand new OPS 67 SUPER Still in the box, i could not find the original carb, because it is a slide valve, i put a lightly used one on it from one of my other motors, you can view, this motor at www.mantuamodels.co.uk be sure to click, on their new website, when you get there, they stock all parts and OPS motors, you will see the price is e325.00 for this motor this coverts to 459.00 american dollars, I am going to offer this very fast motor to you guys until sunday, then off to ebay, it would be great for a 1/8 scale, and you would not have to pay 500.00 for a cmb motor, my paypal is [email protected], it is the same as my email, phone is 330-241-4742, ohio, THE PRICE IS 250.00 PLUS 7.00 PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING, WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, OVERSEAS SHIPPING AT EXACT COST, :)

Back