Spring races

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magsden

There used to be a great invitational race in Hagerstown, MA. in early May. I have been out of it for a bunch of years but I really enjoyed this race. Are there clubs in that area planning a race around then? I think I'll be hooked up by then and maybe ready.

magsden said:
There used to be a great invitational race in Hagerstown, MA. in early May. I have been out of it for a bunch of years but I really enjoyed this race. Are there clubs in that area planning a race around then? I think I'll be hooked up by then and maybe ready.
You mean Hagerstown, Md. as in Maryland right? There are 2 races a year there at Greenbriar State Park, one in May just before Memorial Day & one in September after Labor Day. I've been attending both for years. VERY tight course, will definitely hone your driving skills! :wacko:

Thanks Don. Yes I meant MD, temporary brainworm. I hope. I've been to that race a couple of times and am looking forward to going again. Yes very small course and lots of fun. I'll watch for flyers from IMPBA.

The Baltimore Model boat club will hold its annual first race at Greenbriar State Park in Hagerstown,Md. on MAY 21-23,2004. Flyers will be in the next Roostertail

bsmtboy2 said:
The Baltimore Model boat club will hold its annual first race at Greenbriar State Park in Hagerstown,Md. on MAY 21-23,2004. Flyers will be in the next Roostertail
Just sent ya pics of one of the new boats I'll be bringing to our "season opener". I'd post one here but I haven't figured out how to just yet ....... :blink:

Don, I'm coming from Corning, NY, hopefully early enough on friday to test some.

If I remember correctly the last time I was there my .21 tunnel wouldn't run and I got a DNS because I didn't get the needle right. There's quite a difference in elevation.

Back