SPRING NATIONALS PHOTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

Lamar,

Last year there was an action photographer taking and selling photo's of the boats running in the heats. Will he be there again this year? I would think the interest will be there. Even more if he drops the price from $15.00 to 10.00. An increase in volume would more than make up for it.

John

John,

Norman mentioned it a while back. I will check w/ him & let you know.

Later,

Lamar

Hey Gang,

I E-mailed Norman last night about the photographer and this is what he had to say:

"The photographer that was there last year contacted me, I didn't contact him and when my computer crashed at the end of last year I lost my contact info.

So I guess the answer is no, however I have talked to a guy who said he

would like to come shoot some action shots and put them on a CD and maybe

sell. He is basically an amateur that was at the flying field taking shots

one day and I told him about our race."

So there may be someone there taking pics, but he will not be printing and selling them on site.

Later,

Lamar

Lamar_Huff said:
Hey Gang,
I E-mailed Norman last night about the photographer and this is what he had to say:

"The photographer that was there last year contacted me, I didn't contact him and when my computer crashed at the end of last year I lost my contact info.

So I guess the answer is no, however I have talked to a guy who said he

would like to come shoot some action shots and put them on a CD and maybe

sell. He is basically an amateur that was at the flying field taking shots

one day and I told him about our race."

So there may be someone there taking pics, but he will not be printing and selling them on site. 

Later,

Lamar

93402[/snapback]

Not dishing the possible new guy but the one there last year was crackerjack. His action photos were awesome. Hope that he will contact one of you again. The best opportunity to sell them is at the race when you can see them live.

Back