sport40 hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff baham

where can i go to see some pictures of sport40's only, or can you send a picture here to show out your hull.

Gotta include this one just for kicks.

When I don't like a design, I like to take my truck and destroy all evidence. This boat had a bad angle. I hate being a perfectionist!

The next design broke the Gas Sport Hydro SAW record in IMPBA. So I guess sometimes all the work pays off.

This is all.

Brian Blazer

Whiplash Hydros

View attachment 2651

Hi Brian,

How do I go about getting a hold of the sport 40? I'd like to do one for electric racing, I really dig the design.

Paul.

Brian that x15 looks killer! There needs to be more so we can have .12 hydro and sport .12! Any thought when it will be more then experimental?

Adam

"When I don't like a design, I like to take my truck and destroy all evidence. This boat had a bad angle. I hate being a perfectionist!"

Reminds me of watching my partner John (Finch) pass his "less than ideal" designs thru his bandsaw to keep from going back to it. I'll have to suggest the truck thing to him next time! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, thank fellow but here's a picture of my scratch built sport 40. all comments and compliants will be excepted. tell me what you think about it.

here's another picture, where i'm about to pass him, he he he he

jeff baham said:
ok, thank fellow but here's a picture of my scratch built sport 40. all comments and compliants will be excepted. tell me what you think about it.
How about a pic from the top?? Looks a bit like a rigger in this pic ............. :blink:

Latest posts

Back