• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

1. mto sport 40 purple with almost new os max vrm .46 irwin pipe hayes fuel tank hand made wood radio box with metal gear hi torque steering servo. boat is complete ready to run less tx/rx. this boat must go today this price will blow your mind $275 plus freight. it is unheard of to find a sport 40 at this price that runs this good!!!!

1. mto sport 40 purple with almost new os max vrm .46 irwin pipe hayes fuel tank hand made wood radio box with metal gear hi torque steering servo. boat is complete ready to run less tx/rx. this boat must go today this price will blow your mind $275 plus freight. it is unheard of to find a sport 40 at this price that runs this good!!!!
new price$299 shipped in the lower 48 states

Hey Shane does this mean you don't need the cowlings. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Thanks Justin Hill

Hey Shane does this mean you don't need the cowlings. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Thanks Justin Hill
jud i looks like no one is going to buy it so i will keep it. yes i would like the cowl,shane

Back