sport 40 props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks again for the help you guys. I know from testing a bunch of different props on my 21' "real" boat every one made it run different. Props a black art that I'm trying to learn more off. this sport 40 is a first for me and I will getting it running!

maybe?? John

nitronewbie, i just built a scratch built sport 40 last year and it weighs 6 1/2 lbs rtr and i i'm running a stock octura 1455 and my hull is in the 50's running with the phill tomas hull and ac model designs. all i can say is i'm one happy camper.

nope was their 1980 atlas van lines 40 with out a wing and some front end and under side changes. look under kazoo fun run in the general rc boating posts couple of pictures of it run pretty good, better than I expexted. Motor still really tight and was running very rich. running a stock (balanced) x648 I have to changed (redegin) my cowl, too tight around my pipe and burn some paint.

Question?? any ideas on insulating a pipe. but has to be thin I did not leave a lot of room inside my cowl.

How about some thin foil backed A/C duct insulation ??? You can pull some of the F/G to make as thin as you want.

Take all the glass off on one side and fold it over like a half of a sandwich . Glue it to the cowl . Any way to get some air through the cowl ???

Any way you could show me or tell me exactly what to change on the front and bottom of your boat ??? I need details please !! I have to have a SP 40 !!! ;)

Butch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back