sport 20 options

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremy, I have built three of Arno's boats and there are just a couple of tips while building that I received from Arno. Mine all worked great, I just increased the wood size in a couple of places. If Mike has the plans I will also be at the lake Sunday. If you deceide to buid it I still have a complete boat in the shop.

Big Dog ;)

Jeremy, I have built three of Arno's boats and there are just a couple of tips while building that I received from Arno. Mine all worked great, I just increased the wood size in a couple of places. If Mike has the plans I will also be at the lake Sunday. If you deceide to buid it I still have a complete boat in the shop.

Big Dog ;)

Well heck I think you just talked me into a winter project lol!

Now wait, Opio's going to build a boat? Is that safe for the rest of us? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not if you seen what happened when my steering servo went out LMAO

If interested let me know,fiberglass hull,sport 20, Looking for more interest in them before I commit too makeing them,Scott N Witherell/ of Nelson GP Marine,

gallery_2309_482_121.jpg

med_gallery_2309_482_629038.jpg

gallery_2309_482_2288.jpg

gallery_2309_90_14285.jpg

gallery_2309_90_26013.jpg

If interested let me know,fiberglass hull,sport 20, Looking for more interest in them before I commit too makeing them,Scott N Witherell/ of Nelson GP Marine,
hi im intrested.. do you have assembly instructions and any pics of the inside radio box area and others like the bottom? and will it be able to use the strut on the back or under? nice looking boat very sleek

tk

Back