Sport 20 Build Out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_Knesek

After a day of building I've added a few shots of my daughter's Sport 20. I should finish machining the motor mount this week so I can begin installing the driveline & carbon fiber tanks.

Hi Joe,Dumb question, I guess, but where does the turn fin go? Hope you, Becky and the kids have a great Holiday Season!

Dick
Hi Dick, Check this picture in this album it shows the turn fin setup.

That is a brand x turn fin (GRIMS) not one of yours.

Your fin is the best one we have tried on the boat. thanks PHIL T

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=305&pos=9
Im sorry Phil, maybe I just need more coffee, Which turn fin do you rec. for the boat? Im picking mine up tonight, late Christmas present to myself. cant wait.....Andy

Hi Dick, Check this picture in this album it shows the turn fin setup.

That is a brand x turn fin (GRIMS) not one of yours.

Your fin is the best one we have tried on the boat. thanks PHIL T

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=305&pos=9

Im sorry Phil, maybe I just need more coffee, Which turn fin do you rec. for the boat? Im picking mine up tonight, late Christmas present to myself. cant wait.....Andy

HI I was posting to Dick about his fin. Dont think you could find a GRIM fin now The Tyndall fin works fine.

PHIL

Hi Phil,

I didn't recognize this as one of your boats! Goes to show how much I pay attention to the little boats by not going to the races!

Dick

Hi Joe,Dumb question, I guess, but where does the turn fin go? Hope you, Becky and the kids have a great Holiday Season!

Dick

I'll put it were ever you tell me to as long as it's one of your fins! When ever you can knock one out let me know & I'll send you some money. This it actually Emily's boat that she's going to race at the Nats this year.

Emily danced in the Nutcracker with the Cincinnati Ballet Company which was her first professional performance. We are all doing well.

Dick

I'll put it were ever you tell me to as long as it's one of your fins! When ever you can knock one out let me know & I'll send you some money. This it actually Emily's boat that she's going to race at the Nats this year.

Emily danced in the Nutcracker with the Cincinnati Ballet Company which was her first professional performance. We are all doing well.
WOW!!! Way to go, Emily! I know Mom and Dad are pretty proud. John sang a solo at church ( he's been singing in the choir for 3 years ) on Christmas eve and had most of us wiping our eyes before he was finished. The kid can sing.........didn't get it from me!

I'll get you on my list for a turn fin. I'm running a bit behind right now, but hope to catch up in the next few weeks.

Dick

Dick

WOW!!! Way to go, Emily! I know Mom and Dad are pretty proud. John sang a solo at church ( he's been singing in the choir for 3 years ) on Christmas eve and had most of us wiping our eyes before he was finished. The kid can sing.........didn't get it from me!

I'll get you on my list for a turn fin. I'm running a bit behind right now, but hope to catch up in the next few weeks.

Dick

No hurry I've got 4 other boats to build so I have plenty of work for the next month or so.

Latest posts

Back