Spektrum DX4S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't use the DX4S, but I've used the DX3s pro for the last two years with the Marine Rx. They have worked great not one failure in my nitro or FE tunnels. I've tried the regular Spektrum surface Rx's in the past. They will work if you are elevated high above the water surface,but I had signal problems at varying distance. Hope this helps.?.

Don't use anything but the marine receiver. I have use Spectrum radios with the marine receiver with great results. Dustin

The new DMSR SR410 receiver according to their product introduction video, is now marine capable. I have had good success with the MR300 receiver, using a DX3C transmitter. The best parts about the MR300 are that it is so small and a super bonus being that it is water resistant.

Thanks for your input; apparently no-one has bought one of these new transmitters yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the initial boat testing for these TXs and they are a nice TX.

I wasn't able to do a direct comparison of the new SR410s vs. the MR200 or MR3000, so I can't speak to range of each, but the SR410 didn't seem to have any issues with range.

I will be testing here some more shortly in a Nitro setup and will report back as to the comparision. I know the MRs have a range in my FE boats out past 900 feet. I haven't tried to run the SR410 out that far.

I do know that you definitely want the antenna on the SR410 outside the hull. When I tried it inside the cowling on a fiberglass boat hull, I did lose range.

Hope this helps. This TX definitely has a nice feel, and has a nice range of features for boating.

Latest posts

Back