speedmaster mono 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speedmaster 40 mono who runs one and how do they match up to a seducer 40 ????
Buddy;

Your 20 Speedmaster runs as well as any 20 Seaducer,, I'm sure you could have the 40 running just as well..
i agree with you rick. i have raced that speedmaster of buddy since 2008 its a fast little boat. buddy and I have had very good racing in 20 mono speedmaster and my seaducer great racing

Get one Buddy,i am sure it will run good. Be different,and run something different than what everybody else does. Hit me up if you need any help getting her to run.

Speedmaster ,Good running boat needs a Turn fin... Talk to jerry before you by a Seaducer 45.. They have made a slight mold change??

Last edited by a moderator:
I have and always will run Seaducers, but have seen very competitive Speed Master and Micro Burst 40 boats Do not over look the Cal Craft boat from Lenny Blake.. Very good race boat

I have a Speedmaster & a Seaducer and have built a Microburst for a friend. Speedmaster was probably the fastest- but the most unpredictable. I'm still new to mono's so a bit of time trimming and adding some weight might have improved it. My Speedmaster is for sale- if you are intrested.

You should check with Chris Fabbro on the Speedmaster. For some reason the motor mount location was changed

from his original setup. We found this out on Trey's son's boat and went back to Chris's original set up sheet before

he sold the molds. Made a big differnce in the way the boat ran.

Get one Buddy,i am sure it will run good. Be different,and run something different than what everybody else does. Hit me up if you need any help getting her to run.
Could you tell me where to buy a Speedmaster 45 mono. I live in Australia and none are available locally.

Frank,

Mark Hopper makes them, [email protected]

Your DF runs fine, you don't need a Speedmaster!
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back