• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SPEEDMASTER B MONO FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

Speedmaster B Mono FOR SALE. Boat is in perfect conditon. White hull with trick purple, red, orange, yellow trim on deck and sides.

Comes with fuel tank, engine mounts, strut, shaft, rudder, trim tabs, and radio box. All hardward top quality. Radio box is empty. Just add your servos, receiver and engine and go boat racing.

I believe the boat was raced twice in District 3. Ran very well. Over $400. invested in this beautiful boat. Will sell for $235. plus shipping.

Speedmaster B Mono FOR SALE. Boat is in perfect conditon. White hull with trick purple, red, orange, yellow trim on deck and sides.
Comes with fuel tank, engine mounts, strut, shaft, rudder, trim tabs, and radio box. All hardward top quality. Radio box is empty. Just add your servos, receiver and engine and go boat racing.

I believe the boat was raced twice in District 3. Ran very well. Over $400. invested in this beautiful boat. Will sell for $235. plus shipping.
This is a namba B mono for 45 engine?

Phil are you looking for a New 45 mono? I have a New 2008 Seaducer 45 mono kit for sale. New 45 Hull W New Seaducer hardware for $350 jw

Phil are you looking for a New 45 mono? I have a New 2008 Seaducer 45 mono kit for sale. New 45 Hull W New Seaducer hardware for $350 jw
I still have the orange/white 40 seaducer, just looking at something different.

I still have the orange/white 40 seaducer, just looking at something different.
Mark Hopper has 2 editions of the Speemaster 45 hull he lays up. Both are very good & afforadable..

Hi Phil: Yes this is a NAMBA legal B mono for a 45 engine. It ran with a CMB 45. I have sent you a message regarding the boat. Please check your messages. Perry

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Phil: Yes this is a NAMBA legal B mono for a 45 engine. It ran with a CMB 45. I have sent you a message regarding the boat. Please check your messages. Perry
ok saw your email

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat still FOR SALE. Make an offer. Goes to ebay on Friday. Perry

Trade ya a half heartedly finished Atlas 1/8th scale and an incomplete .12 rigger for it- LOL ;)

Go figure, the year after I stop running B-Mono, there are 6-8 boats showing up for the one days :(

Missed seeing you so far this year Perry, you coming to Tampa in June ??

Andy

Back