• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speedmaster 20 Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

Speedmaster 20 Mono

This year’s hull has never been hit/ wrecked. This hull has only been to 3 races. The hull is RTR less engine and receiver. Full hardware set, all purple anodized Speedmaster including rudder, tabs, drop mount, pipe bracket, CMDI flex cable& dog & bushing and hardened 40x52/3blade. Includes Digital steering 9245 and 2 hs 81mgs for 3rd channel and throttle. Also includes NIMH 1200mah battery pack. I’ll post a picture or two this evening. I’d like to get at least $220 for it plus delivery. I’ll entertain serious offers.

KB

izitbrokeyet? said:
Speedmaster 20 Mono
This year’s  hull has never been hit/ wrecked.  This hull has only been to 3 races.  The hull is RTR less engine and receiver.  Full hardware set, all purple anodized Speedmaster including rudder, tabs, drop mount, pipe bracket,  CMDI flex cable& dog & bushing and hardened 40x52/3blade.    Includes Digital steering 9245 and 2 hs 81mgs for 3rd channel and throttle.  Also includes NIMH 1200mah battery pack.  I’ll post a picture or two this evening.  I’d like to get at least $220 for it plus delivery.  I’ll entertain serious offers.

KB

112388[/snapback]

Hi Kevin would you send me some pics please.

Thanks Tim

sped1.JPG

sold to brother Butch

Back