SPECIAL PRICING! New Sport 40 and Scale Floor Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
***Sport 40 are here and 1/8 Scale motor mounts are back***​
New 1/8 scale thru the floor motor mount regular price is

$53.00 $43.00 Special price

Until 4/17/2016

shipped First Class to the USA.

(Sport 12 and 20 coming soon)

6 available right now.

Kit includes:

6061 Aluminum mounts (5 1/2 degree angle) Sport 40 are

drilled and tapped for

CMB, AA, and MAC

Scale for

CMB Green head

4 - lords mount with nylon washers

4 - 8-32 stainless allen head motor screws

4 - 1/4" stainless button head screws

Paypal address is [email protected]

The AA 45 in the pic is for display ONLY.

The Rossi in the pic is for display ONLY.

Thanks for looking,

Kevin
PM Sent

Hey guys, after a conversation with Kevin Sherin this afternoon, I got his blessing to start producing his engine mounts.

If he had said no, I would have dropped it right there and then, but he said go ahead.

Give me about 3 weeks to get the drawings worked out and some parts made, and as I run, then I can figure out how long it's going to take on the machine, and add some material cost. It won't be over his price as I have a bigger more powerful machine, so it shouldn't take as long which should actually cost a little less.

Please bear with me, I just ordered material and it will be here on Monday. I'll know more in about 3 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I first posted this, but I have redesigned the mount so now you can put it in a tub as narrow as 2 1/2 inches inside measurement.

This nitro stuff is something new to me so please bear with me a little longer and I'll be putting up pictures of the actual parts, not just a picture of the cad drawing.

Would you be willing to send me your engine so I can measure the hole pattern? If you do that, your first mount will be free. Then I'll return your engine within a couple of days.

Don't worry. I run gas boats no nitro.

Sorry guys, I just finished a HUGE job, now a can concentrate on boat stuff again.

I have drawings for CMB 67 mounts, and my deal is, the first one to send me an engine to measure for different mounts, your first set of mounts will be free.

I'm gonna take a few days off to go play with my boats, then I'm gonna give it hell and get some of this new stuff done.

Latest posts

Back