SOWEGA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stan simpson iv

Ok..I guess I will get this thread started . Once again you guys put on a great RC racing event. If you were there and you have a story to tell,please lets hear about it. The mic is yours...

I survived a weekend,,,,,,,, nuff said

Thanks for the turney finny thingy's Stan!!!!

Good luck with the near future for ya.

OH Yeh,,, thanks for the hospitality Saturday evening.

And thanks to the Gilleys for a great place to race

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already run out of long winded replies on JRCBD but can say this was the best race yet. WOW! Anyone not racing at Sycamore is missing the "boat". Perry

I have already run out of long winded replies on JRCBD but can say this was the best race yet. WOW! Anyone not racing at Sycamore is missing the "boat". Perry
I would have to say,,, we put on a pretty good show for the crowd,, and it must be close racing, with all of the confusion....

Whose boats what,,, and where!!!!!

I would have to say,,, we put on a pretty good show for the crowd,, and it must be close racing, with all of the confusion....

Whose boats what,,, and where!!!!!
All I know for sure is who wasn't over LOL. I was so far behind I thought I was first. :lol:

Rick thanks for letting me run the Dawg all season, I sure enjoyed it! Capt. Walter it was a pleasure.

Many thanks to the SOWEGA gang, and everyone that supports the Grand Prix series and D13!!

See ya in Febuary!!

D.

SOWEGA......To the Atwells ..... That word means Frist and formost FAMILY :wub: !!!! Second means GOOD RACING :ph34r: !!!! Thank you for every thing SOWEGA great time as always but how about my Boy Brandon you know I was a PROUD DADDY B) Great job buddy. Mitch Sr

As usual great time with freinds and family its hard to miss that kinda fun when it comes to great racing. Cant wait till next year. Had a blast thanks to all for making it happen.

This past week-end was a blast !!! Always something to laugh and smile about .

Great times and better friends cant be had.

Grumpy Ol' Reed

SOWEGA......To the Atwells ..... That word means Frist and formost FAMILY :wub: !!!! Second means GOOD RACING :ph34r: !!!! Thank you for every thing SOWEGA great time as always but how about my Boy Brandon you know I was a PROUD DADDY B) Great job buddy. Mitch Sr
Mitch,

Tell Brandon congrats on his win in D Tunnel with his ProGlass Martin Tidwell Special, and second in B Stock!!!!!!...... ;) Now he is ready for the 2013 WTC...... :D

Great race! Perfect Weather! Great food! Awesome boat racers and lots of Good Ole Southern Hospitality! Looking forward to next time!

The SOWEGA gang did it again! PERFECT weather, GREAT food, and some fast boats/good drivers there to boot!

Already counting down the days till the Feb race!

Later,

Lamar

Latest posts

Back