SOWEGA Southern Challenge Nov 5 & 6

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOBBYH said:
The Race Flyer is now available for the final D13 Highpoint race.  We have close battles in quite a few classes for the Highpoint Championship and this race will decide a lot of them. 
                                                  See you there!

-Bobby

109911[/snapback]

I think I am boycotting this race... There are just too many Huff's in the points standings... :p ha ha ha, Just Kidding! You know at least some faction of HUFF RACING will be there!

Maybe Bobby will have a chess tourney that weekend and me & Scooter can pick up some points! :D

The flyer does not say anthing about excluding Gas boats in F-Mono... I may have to enter the petrol powered Burst and see if I can shake up the F-Mono title chase... Let's see that would mean running how many classes?

- B Mono

- E Mono

- LSG Mono

- Open Mono

- LSG Cat

- OPEN LSG Hydro

- Cracker

- Offshore

- F Mono

Nah... w/o a paid pit crew I think that is @ least 1 class too many...

Later,

Lamar

You guys need to jump into F mono and shake things up! The way your boats run no one can tell the difference anyway!

What's one more class in the last race of the season?! You'll have three months to recover!

-Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bobby,

Did you hear about the new trick to make the OPS 90 really Scream? They say that if you add a tablespoon of Sugar to each gallon of fuel you won't believe the results. I got that from a good source over on Jim's Board. :rolleyes:

Let me know how it works,

Scoot

I tried granulated but didn't see much of a change in lap times. I'm going to try powdered next. It should mix better. Since I only run 50% nitro I only use a teaspoon and a half. I'll let you know how that turns out. :wacko:

-Bobby

Scooter12195 said:
Hey Bobby,
Did you hear about the new trick to make the OPS 90 really Scream? They say that if you add a tablespoon of Sugar to each gallon of fuel you won't believe the results. I got that from a good source over on Jim's Board.  :rolleyes:

Let me know how it works,

Scoot

109967[/snapback]

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby...

If you are having mixing problems try THIS stuff. From what I understand it woks just fine! :rolleyes:

It will mix easily w/ up to 75% nitro. Anything above and beyond that requires two drops of THIS... Works the same as propylene oxide, but it is far less dangerous and evaporates far less quickly. B)

Later,

Lamar

That stuff should do the trick!

Now if I can just find something for this tuned-pipe ringworm I keep getting and a higher quality muffler bearing I should be ready to race!

Too much time between races!

-Bobby

Lamar_Huff said:
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby...
If you are having mixing problems try THIS stuff.  From what I understand it woks just fine!  :rolleyes:

It will mix easily w/ up to 75% nitro.  Anything above and beyond that requires two drops of THIS...  Works the same as propylene oxide, but it is far less dangerous and evaporates far less quickly.  B)

Later,

Lamar

109984[/snapback]

After the GA Champs last weekend we have a number of classes that are very tight at the top. The Current Standings are posted. A few drivers are making late season charges and have found their way to the top or are within striking distance. This race will decide who gets the season trophies and who's left waiting until next year.

-Bobby

Hey Scooter,

Are you planning on attending this one or is it too far away? Looks to be 6-7 hours from Charlotte...

If you and Bobby don't show up 60 Mono just won't be as much fun!

Oh, BTW I forgot to say thanks for giving Pop's a good run in the last heat of Offshore @ the GA Champs. He needs to be kept on his toes!!! :D

Later,

Lamar

BOBBYH said:
After the GA Champs last weekend we have a number of classes that are very tight at the top. The Current Standings should be posted soon. If anyone can't wait to see them send me an email or a pm with your email address and I'll send them to you. A few drivers are making late season charges and have found their way to the top or are within striking distance. This race will decide who gets the season trophies and who's left waiting until next year.
                                                                       -Bobby

113317[/snapback]

I'll be there my friend!! I had so much fun raggin Dons A$$ in offshore I wouldn't miss it for anything!! I'm planning on giving you a good run in E like we had that one heat in Atlanta too except I'll stay an inch or 2 away from the bouys this time! I have that prop in its own little box waiting just for you!!!

:rolleyes:

Scott

OFFSHORE!!! :p :p :p :p Did some one call ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I An Pretty sure That I will make this one. And I plan to have the VINTAGE RACER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

60 mono, are you offering bribs for BLOCKING............................. :D :D :D

Don't do it SCOTT................ Oh yeh, Another Yellow boat! But you need one more to make it WORK ;) ;) ;)

Cool!!! Looking forward to it... I tried some 70% in my 60 a few days ago... It did not like it @ all. Oh' well... Get that prop out of the box and let's have some fun!

See you there.

Lamar

Scooter12195 said:
I'll be there my friend!! I had so much fun raggin Dons A$$ in offshore I wouldn't miss it for anything!! I'm planning on giving you a good run in E like we had that one heat in Atlanta too except I'll stay an inch or 2 away from the bouys this time! I have that prop in its own little box waiting just for you!!!
:rolleyes:

Scott

113919[/snapback]

Charles, I am glad to hear you are going to make it!!! The turn out in the Nitro classes was light last year. Sounds like the competition is going to be significantly tougher this go round.

You better gear that Offshore Monster down a cog or 2 for SOWEGA. The straights are short and the left is a ultra sharp. This is gonna be FUN!!! :blink:

Will the Brown Bomber be making an apperance? If not you know Mom will be awaiting your assistance. We have already been instructed that her boat is to keep up w/ ours before SOWEGA OR ELSE!!!

Bribes, hmmm.... Cut off the yellow & white boat, oh wait that could be me or it could be Scooter!!! :D

Later,

Lamar

BigChuck said:
OFFSHORE!!! :p   :p   :p   :p   Did some one call ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:   :lol:   :lol: I An Pretty sure That I will make this one. And I plan to have  the VINTAGE RACER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

60 mono, are you offering bribs for BLOCKING............................. :D   :D   :D

Don't do it SCOTT................ Oh yeh, Another Yellow boat! But you need one more to make it WORK ;)   ;)   ;)

113928[/snapback]

Could this be why??

LSG Open Mono

SPONSORED BY:

Southland Equipment Service, Inc.

www.southlandsc.com

1st Kathy Huff 963

2nd Lamar Huff 927

3rd Scott Huff 822

4th Don Huff 727

5th Michael Hemric 400

6th Chris Herzog 300

7th Jerry Crowther 225

8th Louis Bentley 169

9th Don Nehls 127

By the way, this is also known as LSG Open Huff in D13!

-Bobby

The third yellow/white boat may make it yet......

Lamar

The Browm Bomb is at Area 51 under Skunk works and doing some testing at the BOMBING RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Don't worry about THE Offshore MISSILE...........We have a FEW NOTCHES for that thing. We will Change the size of the Restrictor Plate................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am REALLY looking forward to running what I call VINTAGE Racer. It should make for some fun.

BUT all of that will have to wait.........UNTIL AFTER THE BIG GUNS FIGHT!!!

I hope I will still have enough left in the tank after that. :( :( :(

Hold on a minute now Bobby... This is a best 4 out of 5 series w/ one drop allowed. As it stands today if we drop everyone's lowest score you will clearly see that the cream rises to the top! :D

LSG Open Mono (w/ one drop)

1st Lamar Huff 927

2nd Kathy Huff 794

3rd Scott Huff 750

4th Don Huff 727

We will find out soon enough! November is not that far away...

Later,

Lamar

BOBBYH said:
Could this be why??
        LSG Open Mono

SPONSORED BY:

Southland Equipment Service, Inc.

www.southlandsc.com 

1st      Kathy Huff  963

2nd  Lamar Huff  927

3rd  Scott Huff  822

4th  Don Huff  727

5th    Michael Hemric  400

6th  Chris Herzog  300

7th    Jerry Crowther  225

8th    Louis Bentley  169

9th  Don Nehls  127

By the way, this is also known as LSG Open Huff in D13!

-Bobby

The third yellow/white boat may make it yet......

113957[/snapback]

BigChuck said:
Lamar
The Browm Bomb is at Area 51 under Skunk works and doing some testing at the BOMBING RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:

Don't worry about THE Offshore MISSILE...........We have a FEW NOTCHES for that thing. We will Change the size of the Restrictor Plate................. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I am REALLY looking forward to running what I call VINTAGE Racer. It should make for some fun.

BUT all of that will have to wait.........UNTIL AFTER THE BIG GUNS FIGHT!!!

I hope I will still have enough left in the tank after that. :(   :(   :(

113962[/snapback]

Vintage racer? Hmmm... You aren't going to pull out an old conventional drive Seaducer are you?

Is the traveling F-Mono trophy race in Huntsville held in the Spring or the Fall? I need another boat like I need another hole in the head, but I am considering trying to put something together for that next season.

Later,

Lamar

ALL THE TRAVELING TROPHIES ARE UP FOR GRABS ON THE 21st of OCT. In

HUNTSVILLE. AND YES THE 6FT F-MONO GIGANTIC SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

And I can tell you that at that time of the year all the GUNS will have HOLLOW

POINT ROCKET POWERED BULLETS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can start looking. BUT I have been WAITING.... ;) ;) ;)

On the VINTAGE in MEAN VINTAGE. The first SD boat would STILL NOT BE FAIR..... :D :D :D

FOUR weeks away and '05 will be in the books for D13. :( After this one we'll have about 14 weeks before the '06 HP season begins and the Championship Chase starts again! :)

-Bobby

Back