South Florida boaters (are there any)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minitruck

Hi All,

My name is Brian & I'm looking for some people in the South Florida(Palm Beach, Stuart & St. Lucie) area to start a club for R/C boating enthusiast. A nice relaxing day at the lake for people that have either nitro or electric boats. I have a nice big lake i go to in Martin County that's great for boats. If interested e-mail or reply to this message.

Oh, by the way i have a 2nd generation Miss Vegas with a .21 in it.

Yes we have clubs in delray ft.lauderdale and miami check out namba district3 web site they have a electric club in ft. pierce also there is a club up in melborne that is nitro we run alot of rtrs in namba 3 hope you join us. Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

Thank you for answering my post. I'm been trying to find people in this area (Martin & St Lucie) to start a R/C boat club. Just as a fun thing to do on weekends & get together to swap ideas. I found a big lake in a industrial park by me that's perfect for R/C boats. If you can find more people that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we have clubs in delray ft.lauderdale and miami check out namba district3 web site they have a electric club in ft. pierce also there is a club up in melborne that is nitro we run alot of rtrs in namba 3 hope you join us. Robert

M&M Racing,

I know about the clubs south, but that is too far to drive. The one in Ft. Pierce is only for electrics. I was looking to set up a club in between for people that don't want to commute to far, but still want to have fun & talk about there boats. As i posted earlier i have a perfect lake for people to run there boats on in Martin County. If you know of anyone up here, please tell them to e-mail or call me.

Your'e gonna be all over the state before ya know it. We can only race 12 months out of the year ya know. :rolleyes:

Back