Source for 3/16 flex shafts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

Im looking for 2 3/16 flex shafts for a couple boats im putting together. I can find them on offshoreelectrics but is that it? Any other sources?

I like strength .187 cable from CMDI by Andy Brown but good question left or right cable for FE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Phil

I carry the step down cables I have one Hughy step down left.Mr Hughy no longer making cables,he shut his Buss down a month or so ago. I now carry Aeromarine cables

Hey phil i have a new Hughey 1/4 x30 hard cable with the step down shaft if your interested?

Tim Jones/jercproducts has a sale on hughey shafts right now. Look at the status updates (-;

Tim Jones/jercproducts has a sale on hughey shafts right now. Look at the status updates (-;
Yes That is true but mostly .150 and full 1/4".

I changed manufactures that is why they are on sale.

I have some 3/16" cables I carry now that if you put a hughey beside it would be difficult to tell the difference.

Thick cable winds and beautiful brazing.

No step downs available now but will be soon.

Prices are very reasonable.

" these are not Aeromarine In any way shape or form"

Tim

I do have a 21" overall for $19.95, 24" for $20.95

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes That is true but mostly .150 and full 1/4".I changed manufactures that is why they are on sale.

I have some 3/16" cables I carry now that if you put a hughey beside it would be difficult to tell the difference.

Tim

150 with 3/16ths stub shaft?

Yes Kevin

I have 3 each of the 2-3/8" stub.

1 of the 2-3/4" of hugheys left on the site. I have more being made of that size.

Tim

quote name="Kevin Krogness " post="624264" timestamp="1427372448"]

Yes That is true but mostly .150 and full 1/4".

I changed manufactures that is why they are on sale.

Tim

150 with 3/16ths stub shaft?

I got some from mark they look very nice he is a great guy to despite what doc says [emoji41]

Latest posts

Back