Something to think on:

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Moses lead the Israelites to the promise land their stubborn nature, complaining and defiance of his leadership caused them to take 40 years to make an trip that historians say should have only taken 11 days. The unsuredness of the followers allowing them to succomb to every whim pulled them off track on countless occassions causing them to wonder aimlessly through the wilderness for decades. If they would have followed to his word they would have realized his promise much sooner with plenty of time to to defy him had... he been wrong. Now think Obama and the democrats. However, The risk for those that oppose them is that they could prove to be on the right track. Only time reveals the future. Anyone one of us can only offer an educated guess.

If it were only that simple........power , greed, corruption, personal agenda's, entitlement, self gain, feeding ego's. double standards....seems that nothings changed....regardless of what party is in control.....the absence of trust and faith in our government and the decisions they make grow by the minute...........and who can blame the "average American ?? Im one of em.......I wasnt exactly crazy about the Bush administration, but this administration positively terrfies me.......did i mention that im a registered democrat? This is NOT the democratic party I remember.......this why i say that political parties mean NOTHING to me, and i think you might find that ALOT of people feel the same as i............

If it were only that simple........power , greed, corruption, personal agenda's, entitlement, self gain, feeding ego's. double standards....seems that nothings changed....regardless of what party is in control.....the absence of trust and faith in our government and the decisions they make grow by the minute...........and who can blame the "average American ?? Im one of em.......I wasnt exactly crazy about the Bush administration, but this administration positively terrfies me.......did i mention that im a registered democrat? This is NOT the democratic party I remember.......this why i say that political parties mean NOTHING to me, and i think you might find that ALOT of people feel the same as i............
Everyone is welcome to voice their opinion just as I did. I am sure there are many. I won't debate those who don't share my few. The key here though is to be sure you voice your opinon at the polls and vote no matter what your feeling is. For some, I guess it would be the lesser evils you they have to choose from.

When Moses lead the Israelites to the promise land their stubborn nature, complaining and defiance of his leadership caused them to take 40 years to make an trip that historians say should have only taken 11 days. The unsuredness of the followers allowing them to succomb to every whim pulled them off track on countless occassions causing them to wonder aimlessly through the wilderness for decades. If they would have followed to his word they would have realized his promise much sooner with plenty of time to to defy him had... he been wrong. Now think Obama and the democrats. However, The risk for those that oppose them is that they could prove to be on the right track. Only time reveals the future. Anyone one of us can only offer an educated guess.
On the inverse...

You only need to remember the story of the Pied Piper to see what happens when you follow blindly.

The promise of "change" is not the same as delivering that change.

Generally, when you promise something and then not deliver, it's called fraud.

Defy the will of the people or offer a false bill of goods and you will suffer the wrath. That is what is happening now.

FUBO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is welcome to voice their opinion just as I did. I am sure there are many. I won't debate those who don't share my few. The key here though is to be sure you voice your opinon at the polls and vote no matter what your feeling is. For some, I guess it would be the lesser evils you they have to choose from.
Roger, i always enjoy these conversations with you, therefore i will be blunt.....simply put, ive reached the point where im beginning to wonder if voting is a privilige or means to the next insult for the next 2 or 4 years......i personally am OVER settling for the lesser of the evils....WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN THAT! Pick your poison my friend, either party, some of the CRIMES that have been comitted by some of these people who are running for a given office, if in fact are legitimate...guys like you, Bill Britton, or myself....you know, regular people....WOULD BE DOING TIME! I ask...HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? Am i setting my standards too high?........YOUR **** RIGHT I AM....IM AN AMERICAN! I dont apologize for my passion, and i look forward to your reply, if you choose to....one American to another..... :) Oh and i STRONGLY concur with Bill,s reply...cant help it..its EXACTLY how i feel......

Roger, i always enjoy these conversations with you, therefore i will be blunt.....simply put, ive reached the point where im beginning to wonder if voting is a privilige or means to the next insult for the next 2 or 4 years......i personally am OVER settling for the lesser of the evils....WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN THAT! Pick your poison my friend, either party, some of the CRIMES that have been comitted by some of these people who are running for a given office, if in fact are legitimate...guys like you, Bill Britton, or myself....you know, regular people....WOULD BE DOING TIME! I ask...HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? Am i setting my standards too high?........YOUR **** RIGHT I AM....IM AN AMERICAN! I dont apologize for my passion, and i look forward to your reply, if you choose to....one American to another..... :) Oh and i STRONGLY concur with Bill,s reply...cant help it..its EXACTLY how i feel......
I have seen so many dissappointed for valid reason to this point I think it's an insult to debate whetner or not one should be at this point. I just encourage people not to give up completely. No matter what your view. Not voting just make it easier for even the little influence we might have to be taken from us.

Nice try Roger, the sooner we rid this country of the biggest liar and fraud the White House has ever seen the better. Your comparison of that narcissist to Moses is absolutely nauseating, Obama made Bush look like the tooth fairy and did it in less than two years. Campaign promises? Yeah right! What happened to total transparency? What happened to the health care "discussions" being broadcast for all the public to see? What happened to no lobbyists in his administration? What happened to bipartisanship? I could go on for a couple pages but no need as his track record speaks for itself. And while we're at it, how about some of his most recent BS regarding Elena Kagan. His appointment of her had nothing to do with her "qualifications" but rather a little something called political payback for favors owed so he nominated Kagan for the Supreme Court-
She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. All of the requests were denied of course, they were never heard.

Here are just a couple legitimate active links off of the U.S. Supreme Court web site. You can look up these hearings and see Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama, it's all about payback and he owed her big time-

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm>

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm>

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm>

So if this poser is a legitimate U.S. citizen then what is the big deal about showing proof to those who ask of it??

And like them or not the Tea Party has happened for a reason. When was the last time in American history that such a grass roots beginning so swiftly spun into a full fledged political juggernaut that has now profoundly shaped the mid term elections?? The answer is SIMPLE- people are FED UP with the lies and the deception.

I'm out and everyone have a nice day. I can't wait to vote tomorrow........

Nice try Roger, the sooner we rid this country of the biggest liar and fraud the White House has ever seen the better. Your comparison of that narcissist to Moses is absolutely nauseating, Obama made Bush look like the tooth fairy and did it in less than two years. Campaign promises? Yeah right! What happened to total transparency? What happened to the health care "discussions" being broadcast for all the public to see? What happened to no lobbyists in his administration? What happened to bipartisanship? I could go on for a couple pages but no need as his track record speaks for itself. And while we're at it, how about some of his most recent BS regarding Elena Kagan. His appointment of her had nothing to do with her "qualifications" but rather a little something called political payback for favors owed so he nominated Kagan for the Supreme Court-
She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. All of the requests were denied of course, they were never heard.

Here are just a couple legitimate active links off of the U.S. Supreme Court web site. You can look up these hearings and see Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama, it's all about payback and he owed her big time-

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm>

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm>

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm>

So if this poser is a legitimate U.S. citizen then what is the big deal about showing proof to those who ask of it??

And like them or not the Tea Party has happened for a reason. When was the last time in American history that such a grass roots beginning so swiftly spun into a full fledged political juggernaut that has now profoundly shaped the mid term elections?? The answer is SIMPLE- people are FED UP with the lies and the deception.

I'm out and everyone have a nice day. I can't wait to vote tomorrow........
Great. Whatever the outcome let us all hope for better days. Glad to see you are still voting. No matter who it's for.

Roger,

WOW...........

I have to agree with Don. I'm not a religeous person at all. In fact, I'm downright agnostic. Nonetheless, your biblical reference sickens me to the core. True to the current regime's methodology, you distort the facts to misrepresent what you call the truth.

The communists currently in power have done NOTHING but lead us further into debt and unemployment. The national debt is triple what it was before the '08 elections, and with unemployment at a national high since the Carter era, there is absolutely no hope of ever paying it back if we keep on our current course.

I saw an ad the other day from the Democratic Campaign Commitee. Obama was saying "The Republicans want to take us backwards........" Well, I gotta say that if what the last two years is what he is calling "progress", I'll take backward as soon as possible. How in the world could anybody with any brains at all look back at the last two years with any sense of accomplishment? I'm reminded of an old "Dennis the Menace" cartoon showing Dennis simply walking through a room, unknowingly leveling everything in the room, then looking over his shoulder, dusting his hands off, with a very satisfied look on his face.. It was funny then. Now so much now.

I can't wait for the Post-Obama-Recovery-Period to begin. Unless we, this contyry as a whole, have COMPLETELY lost our minds, that should be sometime Wednesday morning.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Tomorrow we will start to take back AMERICA,today we VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen so many dissappointed for valid reason to this point I think it's an insult to debate whetner or not one should be at this point. I just encourage people not to give up completely. No matter what your view. Not voting just make it easier for even the little influence we might have to be taken from us.
Roger, one more problem issue that i forgot to add with this administration....incompetence......as for the new candidates, here in Florida,as for the 2 candidates that are running for Governer....one was the CEO for HCA healthcare which was found guilty of fraud to the tune of millions and was fined 1.3 BILLION dollars... he plead the 5th 75 times....refused to talk about it throughout his enitre campaign......the other cost this state millions in pension fund money by making bad investments, but still managed to pocket a few million on her own....she,s also for Obama care, which im not.......tell me....who do i vote for??? But i do take your point ...........i will vote.......but my faith and trust in the people that i am to put in charge of this state and country is almost nonexsistent. Truely, i wish i felt different.............

Just lifted this from an article today....

Republicans are sure to benefit from this widespread voter dissatisfaction -- but the party shouldn't take much comfort from tonight's election results. Unlike previous "wave" elections, polls show voters aren't any happier with Republicans than they are with Democrats. Just 34 percent of likely voters have a "favorable" view of the GOP, compared with 39 percent for Democrats, according to the latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

That means the stakes will be high for the leaders of both major parties heading into the new Congress, no matter which one emerges victorious tonight. Voters dissatisfied and disillusioned with Obama will be looking for Republicans to deliver on the GOP's promises to improve the economy in the aftermath of campaign season.

[Related: Hefty percentage of undecided voters]

But it's unlikely Republicans will win a governing majority to make the sweeping changes they promised on the campaign trail. A very likely scenario going forward would be long-term political gridlock in Washington -- unless the parties find areas of compromise. And with voters seeming to come together this year on the sentiment that Washington is broken, both parties could find themselves at serious risk in 2012.

My point with this is... If we continue to fight with each other. We will continue to go nowhere. This is the true problem that needs to be fixed.

And it states...

"A very likely scenario going forward would be long-term political gridlock in Washington -- unless the parties find areas of compromise."

Just lifted this from an article today....

Republicans are sure to benefit from this widespread voter dissatisfaction -- but the party shouldn't take much comfort from tonight's election results. Unlike previous "wave" elections, polls show voters aren't any happier with Republicans than they are with Democrats. Just 34 percent of likely voters have a "favorable" view of the GOP, compared with 39 percent for Democrats, according to the latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

That means the stakes will be high for the leaders of both major parties heading into the new Congress, no matter which one emerges victorious tonight. Voters dissatisfied and disillusioned with Obama will be looking for Republicans to deliver on the GOP's promises to improve the economy in the aftermath of campaign season.

[Related: Hefty percentage of undecided voters]

But it's unlikely Republicans will win a governing majority to make the sweeping changes they promised on the campaign trail. A very likely scenario going forward would be long-term political gridlock in Washington -- unless the parties find areas of compromise. And with voters seeming to come together this year on the sentiment that Washington is broken, both parties could find themselves at serious risk in 2012.

My point with this is... If we continue to fight with each other. We will continue to go nowhere. This is the true problem that needs to be fixed.

And it states...

"A very likely scenario going forward would be long-term political gridlock in Washington -- unless the parties find areas of compromise."
Absolutly.......thats exactly what we all need to realize.....no matter what changes after today, the president has the power to veto......to hell with either party....its time to get it right....regardless of who does it.......time for our government to truly get in touch with the will of the PEOPLE ....for whom they are SUPPOSED to serve...........

I read the word "incompetence" in Bill's post, I hear this term used on Obama quite often. The truth is that he appears to be incompetent to those people that think a Pres should have taken action to correct the economic woes of this country in the way

"they" think.

It Is Obvious Gentlemen That he Doesn't Like Capitolism,, like figure it out,ok? , he say's "We're Not Going Back There! Gee, I wonder what he's talking about there?

The Fact is, he knows Exactly what he's doing, he has a huge team of like minded people around him keeping things on course. Keep the Pressure On!, the Alinsky Book say's,,, He Is Out To Destroy The Country You Know, Your Freedoms, The Ability To Go Out And Buy What, and When You Want It, What You Can Say, What You Can Eat, Where You Can Live, What House You Have , How Much Power You Can Consume and How Much Money You Can Keep.

Y'all need to wake up and think on a different level, cause whats on that different level is coming, and We Need To Keep The Pressure On! Stop taking the bait and getting side tracked with all the stupid Democrat/Republican squabbles while ignoring the real danger here. He called some of us, "enemy" the other day, gee I wonder if that could turn into something worse?

I read the word "incompetence" in Bill's post, I hear this term used on Obama quite often. The truth is that he appears to be incompetent to those people that think a Pres should have taken action to correct the economic woes of this country in the way

"they" think.

It Is Obvious Gentlemen That he Doesn't Like Capitolism,, like figure it out,ok? , he say's "We're Not Going Back There! Gee, I wonder what he's talking about there?

The Fact is, he knows Exactly what he's doing, he has a huge team of like minded people around him keeping things on course. Keep the Pressure On!, the Alinsky Book say's,,, He Is Out To Destroy The Country You Know, Your Freedoms, The Ability To Go Out And Buy What, and When You Want It, What You Can Say, What You Can Eat, Where You Can Live, What House You Have , How Much Power You Can Consume and How Much Money You Can Keep.

Y'all need to wake up and think on a different level, cause whats on that different level is coming, and We Need To Keep The Pressure On! Stop taking the bait and getting side tracked with all the stupid Democrat/Republican squabbles while ignoring the real danger here. He called some of us, "enemy" the other day, gee I wonder if that could turn into something worse?
Jerry, i will speak for myself as im not sure how much how much of what you said if any is directed at me or not...but to be clear....... i am 100% CAPITOLIST! Never spent a day of my life on welfare.....have worked ALL MY LIFE PROUDLY for what i have....am deadset AGAINST Government healthcare....want small government, the right to bare arms....if i CHOOSE TO! Im also VERY happy to see the outcome of this election....i only wish the Senate would have been taken....but as simple of a man as i am, im not stupid enough to jump on the bandwagon of either party for the sake of loyality.......i have reached the point in my life where i DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM! And like it or not, there is extremism on BOTH sides of the track...we the people spoke and im proud of that, and yes we the people need to keep the pressure on...but be cautious my friend, and beware.....KOOLAID comes in many flavors........

The truth is that he appears to be Jerry, i will speak for myself as im not sure how much how much of what you said if any is directed at me or not...but to be clear....... i am 100% CAPITOLIST! Never spent a day of my life on welfare.....have worked ALL MY LIFE PROUDLY for what i have....am deadset AGAINST Government healthcare....want small government, the right to bare arms....if i CHOOSE TO! Im also VERY happy to see the outcome of this election....i only wish the Senate would have been taken....but as simple of a man as i am, im not stupid enough to jump on the bandwagon of either party for the sake of loyality.......i have reached the point in my life where i DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM! And like it or not, there is extremism on BOTH sides of the track...we the people spoke and im proud of that, and yes we the people need to keep the pressure on...but be cautious my friend, and beware.....KOOLAID comes in many flavors........
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned your name, My fault,, didn't intend to use anything except that word. Not an attack on you or any of the other words you spoke in any way shape or form.

He definitely appears to be incompetent buy really, what does he care when he's out to wreck the fkr anyway! Might as well have the time of his life while doing it,, I believe its his way of mocking everything we stand for.

The truth is that he appears to be Jerry, i will speak for myself as im not sure how much how much of what you said if any is directed at me or not...but to be clear....... i am 100% CAPITOLIST! Never spent a day of my life on welfare.....have worked ALL MY LIFE PROUDLY for what i have....am deadset AGAINST Government healthcare....want small government, the right to bare arms....if i CHOOSE TO! Im also VERY happy to see the outcome of this election....i only wish the Senate would have been taken....but as simple of a man as i am, im not stupid enough to jump on the bandwagon of either party for the sake of loyality.......i have reached the point in my life where i DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM! And like it or not, there is extremism on BOTH sides of the track...we the people spoke and im proud of that, and yes we the people need to keep the pressure on...but be cautious my friend, and beware.....KOOLAID comes in many flavors........
I knew I shouldn't have mentioned your name, My fault,, didn't intend to use anything except that word. Not an attack on you or any of the other words you spoke in any way shape or form.

He definitely appears to be incompetent buy really, what does he care when he's out to wreck the fkr anyway! Might as well have the time of his life while doing it,, I believe its his way of mocking everything we stand for.
Its all good man! :) One can only hope that things will get better....if he didnt get the message after what the people of this country did on tuesday....then he simply needs to GO! ;) I sure wish Reid would have.....he's another one that i have NO USE WHAT SO EVER for............

Its all good man! :) One can only hope that things will get better....if he didnt get the message after what the people of this country did on tuesday....then he simply needs to GO! ;) I sure wish Reid would have.....he's another one that i have NO USE WHAT SO EVER for............
Well with the Senate in the Dems hands he can't blame everything on the Repub's,, which he will still do but with less effectiveness.

Back