SOLUTION 1/4 TUNNEL - Construction Article

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Does anyone have in PDF format, the "Solution" 1/4 Tunnel construction article - buyers guide 1997, rcbm magazine that they could send through e-mail

thanks

Shane

Shane,

If you want a competitive wood gas tunnel, order one of Mike Luszcz's laser cut kits at ml-boatworks.com. His gas tunnels are the ones that are winning all of the races in the southeast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ron,

but I don't race, I already have a Omen race powered Illusion Gas tunnel , and have the plans for the Solution - was just chasing the original article , as I have lost my 1997 RCBM buyers guide - I dont need the article to build the boat - but its just a nice to have

thanks again

I see Shane. I look forward to watching your build progress. What powerplant and lower unit will you be using? Hopefully one of the RCBM collectors will step forward and at least copy the article and send it to you. Good luck.

Cheers Ron,

I like to use the Lawless Cut throat G Drive and omen race modified 23cc Zenoah with BH Hanson O/B pipe system - but on the solution , I might just use a K&B 11cc or 13cc, like Jerry Dunlap originally did.

regards

Shane

Hi Shane,

I should have that mag, send me your email address and if I have the mag I will scan the article and forward it to you.

Cheers,

Dion.

Hi eddy,

I still have not learnt to upload stuff to IW but if you want I can scan it on a pc- send it to my email and forward to you and others via email on my phone. I will scan it tomorrow and get it on my phone ready to send to who ever wants it.

Cheers,

Dion.

If you reply there is a "More Reply Options" button at the bottom/right.

That should make it possible to attach files ?

You might as well send it to the adress in my signature though.

I will have to try it on a pc as it does not come up on my phone version. Maybe I have to download the full version to my phone?

Hi Eddy,

You should have an email now with what you wanted. Let me know if there are any problems,

Cheers,

Dion.

Ps

Shane if you want the same email, just send me your address and I will forward it straight to you.

Cheers,

Dion.

Back