• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to see it too Dan, For anyone that does not know-You can not build one for that. Ask my why-just look at my avitar.

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Glenn and Kevin..... It is a nice price for the package.

I really would like to give a little time to see if anyone might want this entire package as it is set up very nice as is.

PM replied to, I will check some shipping quotes to Canada

Not to jack your thread but could you tell me where the cg is and strut depth? My Big Apple is almost ready for water

Not to jack your thread but could you tell me where the cg is and strut depth? My Big Apple is almost ready for water
Mike I'll check my RN and send some dims. I like my hydros to balance 1/2-3/4" MAX behind sponson transoms.

Brandon I would be interested in the boat less the engine... Where do you live? or where would it ship from? Nice Boat by the way!!!!!

Joe,

You would be second in line behind Derrick for the boat without engine.

Boat will ship from Michigan

Shipping costs seem to be holding some people back on this package.

Hard to give this thing away for less than 600.00 in my pocket.

I changed the listing to include shipping with the price.

C-mon guys you know what these things cost.

Make me some reasonable offers as I cannot package and ship it for free.

Nice running boat for a great price!!

One more time....make me a descent offer on this boat.

I have a box now for shipping.

a great deal for 300.00 plus shipping

Back