• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

I have a Eagle SGX 21 that is in need of a new home.

THE HULL:

The center section is in great shape. The left front sponson has some battle scars on the outside wall of the sponson, but nothin that effects the performance. This dent has been cheaply repaired with glue during the race season. I personally, would repaint the boat, but thats up to you to decide. The cowl has a crack in it but has been repaired and is perfectly functional. This is the newer cowl for the rear induction engines (like MAC or VALVOA).

THE ENGINE:

MAC 21 that is in great condition. Bearings are in great shape and still very tight at TDC. I would approximate that there is less than 2 gallons through it.

PIPE:

Andy Brown Parabolic "Fat" Pipe. The best 21 pipe for the MAC imho.......

HARDWARE:

It comes with CMDi 3rd channel needle, Aeromarine cable collet, CMDi metal tank, custom 1oz hopper tank, Mini throttle and mini 3rd channel servo's, Radio on/off switch, CMDi turn fin(needs sharpening), CMDi strut, Speedmaster Rudder(neds re-sharpening), CMDi motor mount, and CMDi flex cable. I think that pretty much covers it. So pretty much it comes with all hardware neccessary other than prop, starter belt, steering servo, and receiver/transmitter.

EXTRAS:

Will come with extra custom Metal fuel tank and new Speedmaster rudder blade.

Id like to sell this complete before splitting up. This is a almost a complete race ready boat.

PRICE: $525+Shipping for EVERYTHING. It needs to go, need to free up some money for my Twin. :blink:

I will be putting pics up in my PROFILE GALLERY tonight. First person to reply(on this post) that they will take it regardless of how many questions they ask me beforehand by PM'ing me, gets it.

Thanks for your guys interest in advance,

Larry Gempp Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry that is a sweet deal. I know someone who'd love to have it but he ain't got 2 nickels to rub together at the moment. :huh:

I can't beleive it hasn't been sold yet at $525!!! :blink:

That's a hell of a deal!

-Buck-

:)

HI THERE LARRY, THANKS FOR SPREADING ALL THE RUMOR ABOUT MY TWIN EAGLE SGX THAT I GOT ON EBAY. I NEVER POSTED A PRICE ON MY ADD NEITHER I WAS TRIYING TO RIP ANYBODY. THE ADD STATED I WILL BE TAKING OFFERS THE ONLY PRICE THAT I PUT ON THE ADD WAS WHAT IT WILL COST RETAIL. YOU MIGHT BE UPSET AT ME BECAUSED I NEVER PURSCHASED THE EAGLE .21 THAT YOU ARE NOW SELLING. I WILL ASK THIS WEEKEND IN OUR TAMPA CLUB IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN YOUR LITTLE RIGGER. IF NOONE HERE BUYS IT YOU CAN TRY EBAY, AS YOU CAN SEE ITS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME. HAPPY RACING AND GOD BLESS TO YOU. THANKS, MIKE.....

No hard feelings Mike, but the fact is you were misleading to not only the guys here, but also to me on the phone. Not a big deal to me Mike, when you told me on the phone "I have over $4000 in it" I knew you were full of ****. :lol: I saw that you bought it for $1600 before I talked to you. "Spreading Rumors" please, you got caught, its that simple. Im not here to start trouble, Im here to help people out and not let the friends I have here on this site get lied to by people like you. Its that simple. Im not mad that you didnt want my SGX, the fact is you did want it and I wouldnt take a lowball offer like you wanted. You probably would have just put some stickers on it and double the price and sell it anyways. You have fun with "The Baddest Twin There Is" lol.

PS, thanks for bumping my post and your just digging your whole deeper.

Larry Jr.

LARRY YOU AND I NEVER SPOKED ABOUT MY TWIN ONLY YOUR .21 EAGLE REMEMBER. ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY RACING.

LARRY YOU AND I NEVER SPOKED ABOUT MY TWIN ONLY YOUR .21 EAGLE REMEMBER. ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY RACING.

You have got to be kidding me!! You are trying to tell me that you didnt say one thing about your twin on the phone. I remember, you obviously dont. Quite blowing smoke Mike. You even emailed me pictures of the twin. Your so full of ****. Im done replying to you, Its a waste of my time.

Larry Jr.

Hey JMKAREM, why the hell would you come in and try and ruin somebodys reputation with us, when he has friends here, many to be exact, and he is a **** fine gentleman indeed! We all know him, so you might as well stop wasting your time, its not gonna matter. Just a little advise to you, have a good one...... :lol:

Some poeple just don't no when to quit i'm sure the Tampa boy's won't put up with this type of behavior and if they do good luck to ya all.

I thought this was dead

PS Larry is a stand up guy here on IW , This forum didn't just start yesrday there's alot of us that have been on here for years

B) hey larry would you be interested in a areomarine 60/80 sprint cat

with a ops 80 in it? boat is in ready to run cond,i can provide pics if you want

norm j

Sorry Norm, Im actually trying to slim down my fleet right now :( Not really interested in trading a boat for another boat unless its something Id really feel that Id run. Open Cat seems to be a demolition durby in my district :D Thank you for your interest though. Could really use cash right now but will still consider trades if its something I feel I will use. I would be interested in a trade for something along the lines of an 60-90 seaducer possibly or engines (45-80 CMB's)

Thanks again for your interest Norm,

Larry Gempp Jr.

I would be willing to part with one of my MAC 67's that was modded by Rod Geraghty as a partial trade. Rod put fillers in the transfer and boost ports that really increased the bottom end torque by increasing the port velocity and stuffing the case. Engines are as new. I've have yet to run them since picking them up from Pete Dzwonkas. I also have a MAC 84 P/S w/rod that I am willing to trade if the 67 doesn't interest you. Also have a 60-90 seaducer w/MAC 67 or 84. PM me back if you are interested.

If the boat is still for sale I will take it. Send Me an pm and will send funds. Thank You Randy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You told me you didn't need another SGX :D

It is a sweet deal.

If the boat is still for sale I will take it. Send Me an pm and will send funds. Thank You Randy

It is a sweet deal.
It's like Tom says on Dream Car Garage, " Do I NEED another SGX? Nooooooooooo. Do I WANT another SGX? Of Course I Dooooooooooo" :p :D

It is a sweet deal.
It's like Tom says on Dream Car Garage, " Do I NEED another SGX? Nooooooooooo. Do I WANT another SGX? Of Course I Dooooooooooo" :p :D

Now that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess in all fairness,his other one's set up with a Novarossi :)

OK guys, I have recieved some great offers from you guys in the past few days and I really appreciate all of your interest in the boat. As great as some of the trade offers were, I know it would be counter productive to the reason Im selling.(to many toys) Randy offered me exactly what I wanted this morning, and I accepted his offer. Havent talked to Randy yet, but I would consider the boat SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Thank you all again for your great interest and some with some very interesting offers.

Larry Gempp Jr.

Back