• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(SOLD)FS Digital flow meter(SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondback21

It the one that Joe Knesek builds. It was hi personal meter. Meter and Co2 tank included. You can get the tank filled and any paint ball supplyor welding supply for no more than 4-5 bucks. A full tank will last you all season then some. Very nice and precision rig. I believe he sells them for $425. Correct me if Im wrong. I will let it go for $350 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take it... let me know how to handle the sale of this..

It the one that Joe Knesek builds. It was hi personal meter. Meter and Co2 tank included. You can get the tank filled and any paint ball supplyor welding supply for no more than 4-5 bucks. A full tank will last you all season then some. Very nice and precision rig. I believe he sells them for $425. Correct me if Im wrong. I will let it go for $350 shipped

I'll take it... let me know how to handle the sale of this..
pm sent.

Latest posts

Back