• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!! Duratrax ICE Charger and Hyperion LBA10 Lipo Balancer-SOLD!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

One Duratrax ICE charger and Hyperion LBA10 balancer set... I have three of these chargers and have been using them to charge my 2S, 3S, and 4S Lipo packs... I've decided to streamline a bit and would like to sell this charger and balancer as a set...

These chargers have been excellent and are VERY simple to use for charging lipos... store up to 10 different charge profiles. Charges up to 4S Lipos and up to 9900mah at 5-amps... Combined with the LBA10 balancer, it's a very safe and effective way to charge your Lipos...

This set comes complete with the charger, one temp probe, on charging lead with Deans connector, and one set of clamps for connecting the 4mm bullets to a battery terminal. (temp probe and clamps not pictured)

LBA10 balancer comes with Deans connector on the power lead, and a 2S, 3S, and 4S balancing leads for Polyquest style taps. (leads not pictured...)

All original boxes and instructions included...

Charger sells for $130.00 at Tower Hobbies... LBA10 Balancers sell for $50.00... I'll sell this $180.00 set for $135.00 shipped in the USA...

PayPal would be preferred... [email protected]

Let me know if you have any questions...

ICE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back