• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Blackhead Picco 45 8mm

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...um=76&pos=2

For Sale:

Lightly used 8mm Picco 45 blackhead . I will sell the engine header and collett with a nice OS finish cap bolt for the carb (if you don't want the In-flight as I am not sure what needle you like or how you want to mount on your boat for $375.00. The In flight needle valve will be $25.00 if you want that on the carb and the extra billet piston and liner will be $135.00. The piston was made by Ranjit Phelan the guy from Australia and is really beautiful work, this liner has all of the VanWagnen timing mods and was set up for our 45 Crapshooter. As far as I know there is nothing wrong with this motor and it was never hurt. I never broke a rod or a crank pin etc. in this case. Prefer to sell complete package before I split it up.

8mm Picco 45 Blackhead used includes: $375.00 usd

• Van Wagnen "sport40/mono" sleeve timing mods, fit is good but not new
  • OS40-A carb with Delrin bell mouth
  • Brad Christy Titanium rod
  • WIB Swiss Bearings replaced in summer of 2006 perhaps 10 oz of fuel through the engine since changed
  • Header (approximately 1 inch stub) spring and gasket
  • Octura Collett
New billet piston / liner made by Ranjit Phelan $135.00 usd

from Australia with the original VanWagnen Crapshooter Timing mods

OS In-Flight Needle Valve on the Carb $ 25.00 usd

contact me by email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony,

If you would sell the extra P/S seperate,I'll take em.

Thanks

Back