So is everyone looking for this pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

So am I I to understand guys are interested in paying too dollar for this pipe

Attachments

• E6F5F75C-AB86-466D-BC69-8211F6E75F7A.jpeg
    E6F5F75C-AB86-466D-BC69-8211F6E75F7A.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 195
The KILLER pipe is the Cooper cast pipe. It has a cast elbow,its heavy as hell and makes enough power to more than make up for that weight

That's an Irwin pipe which he put out after selling the dies & getting ripped off. He used pipe material from inboard pipes to make these, they weren't very popular. Good luck

a little history the pipe in the pitcher was developed before the sale of the ob pipe business. In fact Jim stopped making the stamped pipes so he could sale the quiet pipe. In fact he made the quiet pipes for about 6 month’s before selling the dies.

More history. The inboard pipes was sold to cooper and he provided the parts for the ob quite pipes. So was the cooper quiet pipe a copy of the Irwin outboard pipe? Just wondering as the cooper pipe came out after the sale of the outboard pipe business that included the stamped and quiet pipes

now for fact there were only 3 people present when the contract for the outboard pipe and electronics was signed.Jim Irwin, the notary and me. I have the contracts and copies of all certified checks that were sent by certified mail.

You would figure that people would check there facts before passing judgment.

So why wouldn't you either produce pipes for sale or sell the dies to someone else who would be willing to produce pipes ??
Seems silly to keep them locked up in storage if they were such a good pipe and there is a big demand for them. If you sold them with the rights to make a few bucks off of each one sold, they could be making you money ..

So why wouldn't you either produce pipes for sale or sell the dies to someone else who would be willing to produce pipes ??
Seems silly to keep them locked up in storage if they were such a good pipe and there is a big demand for them. If you sold them with the rights to make a few bucks off of each one sold, they could be making you money ..
AGREED

So you have the ability to cast and weld the 90 on the cooper 3.5 pipe?
I have one on an OS and the cooper is the best I have found.
I have used the stock with a double center making the pipe longer, Stamp Irwin, Irwin quiet,Garcia, car pipe and the CF pipe. Some good but nothing like the cooper.

So you have the ability to cast and weld the 90 on the cooper 3.5 pipe?
I have one on an OS and the cooper is the best I have found.
I have used the stock with a double center making the pipe longer, Stamp Irwin, Irwin quiet,Garcia, car pipe and the CF pipe. Some good but nothing like the cooper.

He doesn’t have the Cooper quiet pipe stuff. jimmy has the dies for the old Irwin stamped pipes.

I'm sure pipes will sale but next to the cooper I think the CF pipe is next in line.
Now with the loss of the NR ,OS will be the test to find the right pipe for a mod boat,those that have a real cooper my never let them go

@Joern Markset was offering OS powerheads also based around the OS VZB engines. A great option to keep .21’s kicking.

Yeah here’s the link to the thread with the OS VZB outboard for sale. Heck of a deal for $400 for the powerhead.

Parts For Sale - OS .21 XZ-B Spec III Outboard

Not to mention the same bore and stroke as some of these older Novas with a 14mm crank (not the Keep). Might just be what the doctor ordered to keep some of these older power heads up and running.

Back