Snow does not stop us from boating!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is crazy, but whatever works. Not sure I'd do that with a cat, but if I had an airboat...................

i would not have believed it if i did not see the video!

now i'm thinking i got to try it! but with nitro!

that is insane,,, im with you tom,,,would have never believed it.... the crazy part is that thing is making good speed still......... well...,,,snow is water after all right :lol:

alden

Thats crzy now i did glass the bottom of a swamp buggy and ran it on the lake when i was in Michigan that was a blast . What kind of power plant was in that boat

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that some guys were typing about this last night over at Jim's but I kept getting a 404 on the link. Thanks for the You Tube link!

I've thought of doing that a few times but didn't know if it would really work, now I know.

I would never have believed that if I did not see it. I would have thought the props would just blow out a hole in the snow and it would not have gone anywhere. That's wild.

That is something to bring up at are next club meeting considering we live in MN and the airport just shut down do the winter conditions. Maybe we can run year round after all!

Lights, make us a conversion water to snow kit!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He'll yeah that what I'm talking about. Mayb we should cone up with an event ??? That would be really fun.

Julian

ok no one has asked yet so i will.

whos got the prop chart for snow????????????????????????????????????????????

Back