Small Zenoah engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K&B has been showing a small gas engine in an Indy car the last 2 years at the Toledo show but I don't know the cc's of it. There are some weedwacker engines that are 17cc but I can't remember who makes them.

i was looking at this one myself...... but i don't see where you can buy the engine alone.

The Mitsubishi-V15-T50 from a KaaZ-Weedwarrior?

After some sawing .. milling .. and lathe work it looks like this :

MitsubT50-WS.jpg

One drawback ...... its counterrotating

Last edited by a moderator:
In all HONESTY If someone is looking for a engine, I would have to say GET A ZENOAH. Most other weeder engines need moded to make some good HP and the mounting and stuff.

Zens can take the abuse in a boat, dunks, hydros, and then as you want more and more speed you can mod out the zen and you have a whole new animal on your hands.

I did the "cheeper" enignes, and it ended up costing me that cheep engine and a zen in the long run.

Now i did build up a SIKK 27 this winter from a zen 23 lower. Its a 2 bolt head, it has a crap load of torque it seems, "bench running only"

But the 2 bolt cylinder has me worried about dunks.

there price is about 50 less than a zen, but its not a zen.

[The Mitsubishi-V15-T50 from a KaaZ-Weedwarrior?

After some sawing .. milling .. and lathe work it looks like this :

One drawback ...... its counterrotating

Only thing making it counterrotating is the ignition timing if its piston ported.

And the pull start, but theres other ways to start an engine.

whats it look like inside?

Back