SMALL WORLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Kramer

Supporting Member
YOU READ THE NATIONAL NEWS, YOU THINK HOW TERRIBLE. then you hear of this massive pileup in va/nc on 1-77. some involved were a ball team from medina ohio.no one seriously injured ,thats not too far away, then they relaese the victims that didnt make it

(this happened near the Virginia-North Carolina following a series of chain-reaction wrecks involving nearly 100 vehicles along a mountainous, foggy stretch of the highway, killing three people and injured 25 others.

The victims were identified Monday as William M. Sosebee, 33, of Allen, Ky., Kathern Worley, 71, of Iron Station, N.C., and

Andrew Katbi, 24, of Delphos, Ohio.

and the last thing you see is your home town and then someone whom you know the family.

our prayers for all involved.

dan

my son was caught up in the traffic jam following that deal trying to get back here for easter. a 10 hr. trip took almost 17 hrs............that's a nasty stretch of road, i travel it at least twice a year headed to charleston for the wtc & fall nats. lots of fog, high winds, ice very early & late in the season & a lot of VERY high dropoffs. coming home from the fall nats 2 years ago, it was raining around charlotte, n.c., i had nothing but ice crossing those mountains. i'm always on guard when travelling through there. pass my thoughts & prayers along, dan.

Back