site update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duc

I updated my site with pics of my new 11 cc tunnel and action pics from my 3,5 cc ob on the abs Dumas tunnel.

Beware for the action pics. You probably want to change your desktop wallpaper ;D

later

Oscar

http://home.hccnet.nl/o.becker

Hey Oscar, The boat looks pretty good...What colour are you get done on it now?

I may change my desktop to one of the action pics...just gotta chose one ;)

Kris

Oscar you have outdone yourself this time!!!! ;)

Excellent!!!!! I have the schink9 pic on my desktop now.

The Schink F-1 is a great looking hull, its so different from the ones we run over here, we inset the transom and the F-1 extends it out further than the backs of the sponsons,

Gene ;D

Thanks guy's! But I did not make the action pics myself. Mario from our xtreme team made tham. They are really awesome! You can exactly see what the hull is doing at (to) high speed :)

Yes the Schink is very different from everything I've seen to. It stays horizontally even if you throw it in with the motor running pretty hard. Something different from the Dumas Sprint!

OK i chose the second one from the top of the page on the Dumas ABS tunnel page :) very nice

The 3,5 ABS will be painted with the American flag to and so is the new Racing hull. :)

Very nice, cant wait for the pics :)

a question...does it cause problems when your pipe gets drowned in the rooster tail from the prop? in some of the pics it looks like it gets pretty wet?

no it does not. The gasses coming out of the stinger will prevent water getting in. Even when the stinger is fully submerged (getting pretty quiet then ;) ) the engine will not stall.

Latest posts

Back