Silmline Sl-2000 kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimothyJones

Supporting Member
Hi All,

As you know I was a Slimline dealer as some of you and with no support I went out on my own.

After many many hours of research, testing and money I will be providing kits to the SL-2000 pumps.

As of now , I have had so many inquiries on just the tubing I will be providing that first to get those people through their immediate needs and see how much interest there is to sink more time and money into this project.

Rollers, bottle o-rings,wire and switches can become available.

All these items can be bought separately or as a kit on my website(pending on interest)

I know a lot of these pumps have been sold and I hope to have at least 100 kits available.

Listing should start in a few days and will inform when listed.

The kits will contain the tubing,rollers and o-ring.

Tubing will be around $2.50-$3.00 a foot at a 4 foot minimum.

Kits will be around $27

Please post interest in this endeavor and I will keep going

Thanks So Much

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tim,

Kevin from Aust I have about 6 pumps so I need 6 kits and 6 lots of tubing.

Thanks Kevin

Plenty of these kits will be needed in the rest of the R/C world also. Let me know if you want to promote them elsewhere.

Steve Ball

Thanks Guys.

Im going for it.

Im being very picky about these parts so I rejected the tubing for being outside my tolerances.

They are making another run

The pump will not work unless these parts are in spec, which is why its taking so long on testing and real world.

I guess I like the challenge and its has been that!! LOL

I also believe these kits will work on the boxers as well.

Tim

Hi All

Kits are in production and supplying on a "first ask for" basis.

I have been contacting these people and if no response the next person is in line,it only seems fair to me.

I will produce these as fast as I can but more than likely only 10 kits at a time for sale.

Kits are $27.49 each and $9 for extra 3 feet per. Typically $3-$4 ship US

Thanks So Much For The Support

Tim

Back