Silent Engines for Chris Brown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

It is with much sadness that I have to report that NAMBA District 9 has lost a member today. Chris Brown, wife of Jeff Brown, racer and invaluable member of District 9 lost her battle with Cancer this morning. Chris was very inspirational in her battle. Even while being treated she would come with Jeff to the races to be with everyone even if she didn't have the energy to race. Last I saw her she seemed like she was doing well but apparently had suffered a relapse and ultimately lost to it.

Chis was a very neat lady and a very competitive one. Even if she was outgunned by other boats she always raced til the end. When I was a CD and even District Director I relied on her at several races to run the judges stand and she was always there when asked by me or anyone to help. All of us in District 9 had a lot of laughs with her over the years and she will be missed. But no one will miss her more than Jeff and her family.

Rest in peace Chris. Where you are now there are no jump starts and you always finish the race.

Very sad news indeed... Chris was a bright star in district 9. I knew her well and raced with and against her. She was a hard worker and enjoyed the freindship within the district. She will be missed. Chris, we love you

Bob

hi, seems she was a great woman,sorry i did not have the pleasure to meet her.prayers and thoughts go out to her family and friend's.rest in peace. mike costanzo.

Thats not good news at all :(

Hits VERY close to home having both in our close Family of NAMBA 9 members.

Deepest condolences to Jeff, his Family & Friends

Chris was one fine human and a sincere friend to all who knew her.

A wonderful person, wonderful racer, wonderful wife, wonderful mom. My deepest condolences to Jeff and her kids. It's a gray day here in Nor Cal, now only much grayer. Heaven will be just a little sunnier cause she got there. All my memories have her smiling!

Jeff and family --- very sorry to hear the bad new,s -- I to will miss her warm smile

Hang in there Jeff and hope to see you at the Gran Prix

Henry

My Deepest condolences to you Jeff, and the Family, She was a great lady , I will miss hanging with her in the pits , we had some great laughs ..

I found out about this on Facebook the other day from Dave Bestpitch. My sympathies to the family as any loss in our community is like family.

Latest posts

Back