Sightler Boat questions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I know all the hulls are the same length, and I believe that they are 44" but I will check and make sure on that. I would love to see a pic of the 40" that it sounds like might be for sale and maybe a price. Pm me if you need my email.

Jim Sizemore of Wichita, Ks was dominating with the sightlers in the mid 80s in our namba district. He ran nothing but ross's 61-65 & 90s in his. Wonderful memories of that brand. I finally found the money to buy one and felt I had died and gone to heaven with it. Had a picco 45 in it and felt it was first rate from top to bottom. They and the twincrafts had almost the exact same setup and bottoms if I remember correctly. I graduated to twincrafts and still have 2. One is green metallic 46" with all hardware and the other is a 44" blue with hardware. Thought about putting a mild modded 231 zenoah in the larger one some day.

Curt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back