• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sightler and Young blood Monos. Young blood hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

15-20 year old stash begging for another life

Sightler mono $150 rest are $125 obo shipping will be paid by buyer. Shane Forrest has first choice

There is one 20 boat rest except Sightler are 40s. Sightler is a big block All need a good cleaning but only the 20 has rash that I can see

There were a lot of YB's around here. I had several of them. My last one was a 45" that Jim made for me in CF and I ran it with a KB 82, It was agreat running boat. Got 2nd in the district 5 Championships in New Iberia. I let Louie Baumann beat me in the last round. Jim gave me the set of 20 molds and I gave them to another local guy here and he made a few. I don't remember anyone named White though. Almost everyone around here had a YB or 2.

15-20 year old stash begging for another life

attachicon.gif
YB1.jpg
attachicon.gif
yb2.jpg
attachicon.gif
yb3.jpg
bad-ass boats, the Youngblood mono's that is. I still have my Youngblood 40 (OPS .45 Marine), very fast and stable.

Nashville These boats were not mine and only one has an engine that is most likely sticky

Mike, if RRRick doesn't want the 20 Youngblood I will take it. Send me some pics of the PT hydro & make me a deal on both (-;

Back