"SHOULD THE WINTER NATS BE A DISTRICT HIGH POINTS RACE?"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

.."Please take a look at the

District 3 website and view the posted agenda items for

the May 2007 District Meeting concerning the Winter Nats.

We need your support to keep the race in the District 3

High Points Race. Please view the link below to view the

Club's statement concerning this matter."

http://www.orlandoculvertdodgers.com/

DELETE POST, VENTED IN WRONG WAY, SORRY GUYS IF I OFFENDED YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Rick if he would look close they just saying it be not a district point race no changes to the great race they have up there R&R Racing

Go Rick if he would look close they just saying it be not a district point race no changes to the great race they have up there R&R Racing
It would probably be best for the District members to reserve comments for the upcoming meeting or the pond. Airing out local issues in public forums do not benefit the District.

I'm sure Wayne was just trying to educate the District membership on the upcoming proposals, and not trying to start a pissing contest.

Todd

Todd,,,,always the diplomatic one... good for you buddy,,, your right its a dist 3 matter and it will be solved next saturday night... from a vote by the dist members...

I don' t run in the dist 3 for points but I come to winter nats every year. I think you guys should leave it just like it is because then the race would not be as big as it is now. If the guys in the district all running for points they need to be at every race to win. :angry:

Back