• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shaft oilers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think one of your oilers would work in a Backlash ? How do they mount ?

I'm very interested

Thank you

Ron
I'm not familiar with your backlash. But a lot of my friends are running them On their monos And sport 40s And also on some riggers. They are really easy to mount as long as you have the room. Some are using zip ties to mount them Others are building Custom aluminum Mounts. I myself keep it simple As you can see on some of my posts, Just a little piece of aluminum With a 4-40 Hole drilled into it And you can mount it anywhere you want As long as it is Above your shaft!!!! :0I will try and find some pictures of their boats so you can see their set up.

Do you think one of your oilers would work in a Backlash ? How do they mount ?

I'm very interested

Thank you

Ron
i can send you one and if your not happy with it or for some reason it won't work for you,you can send it back to me. Other people might be able to chime in and give you some ideas or maybe even send a few pics of their set ups alsoThanks tony

Back