• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX with CMB 21 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

Mint SGX21 with CMB 21 never seen fuel. Boat come RTR less tank, shaft and receiver. New servos CMDi hardware. Nice boat. Pics too big to upload PM with email or mobile for email and text of pics. Boat is three tone color white, pink and dark pink. $550

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mint SGX21 with CMB 21 never seen fuel. Boat come RTR less tank, shaft and receiver. New servos CMDi hardware. Nice boat. Pics too big to upload PM with email or mobile for email and text of pics. Boat is three tone color white, pink and dark pink. $550
I am interested ... Can you pls send pics to [email protected] if it is still available ...

Thanx

It came with the motor so I assume it is stock but I do not know enough about CMB carbs to tell you. I could take a close up of it if that helps.

Ken

Boat is sold, thanks Neil. Will send tracking info later today. Boat is packed and being processed for shipment.

Back