• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX TWIN 45 Wood Kit - un built

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

This is a genuine SGX twin 45 flat kit from ANDY at CMDi,

Kit includes , turnfin, cowling and sponson booms, it is as it came from cmdi, hence, all still wrapped up,

you will need motor mounts, turn fin rods, boom screws and normal hardware to complete, and selling because i have too many projects now, and not enough time to complete them all

the ply sheeting for decks and sponsons is still in its original 4 foot length, but to post I will cut the end of the sheeting off to just over the length of the boat, so to keep it in aus posts length restrictions

this kit is absolutely top qualtiy, you will need some boat building experience to build it, but any seasoned builder will have it together quickly,

$330US shipped within Australia

$360US shipped to the US

at additional cost , i do have the Walt Barney tanks avail for this boat if required

Latest posts

Back