• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX 45 RTR for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose F Cid

For sale is an Eagle SGX 45 RTR.

Eagle SGX II by CMDI with the CMDI harware package.

Walt Barney SS fuel tank.

Bob Violet remote needle.

CMB VAC 45 motor (stock) with CMB pipe (carb modified) (Head button modified).

This boat is RTR just drop in your RX & batteries and race.

Prop can be supplied at your request.

The entire boat was built with west systems epoxy. The botton of the front and rear sponsons have been sanded, and has been set up for heat racing. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Asking 1,500.00 with servos RTR buyer pays shipping & Paypal fees.

If anyone wants the Futaba radio I can include for an additional 300.00. (Futaba 4PKS 2.4GHZ)

Motor front.jpg

Boat side.jpg

Motor Left.jpg

Sponson ding.jpg

Boat rear.jpg

Boat Bottom.jpg

Boat front.jpg

Jose,

Do you have a SGX 21 RTR to sell? Looks like your getting rid of hydro's. May have interest. 45 nice,but out of my price range.

Bill

This is a brand new boat I built April of 2012. I have run less than one gallon of fuel. This boat had never seen a race...

Thanks,

Jose,

Do you have a SGX 21 RTR to sell? Looks like your getting rid of hydro's. May have interest. 45 nice,but out of my price range.

Bill
This what you are looking for ?????

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

You got my attention. What is price without stand? (SAVES ON SHIPPING) How old? You may call me 239-573-5935 my name is Bill and I live in Cape

Coral,FL 33909. I don't use paypal. I send a bank or postal money order. Lets talk. If for any reason you want to keep motor I have a MAC 21 to through in there. I'm retired,but getting the nitro itch again. I have been with Namba & IMPBA for years. My NAMA number is 262.

Give me a call.

Regards,

Bill

Back