• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX 21 Turn Key

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

Up for sale is this SGX 21 rigger. It is very clean and runs very well. Motor is a K&B 21 that was Brian Charney motor he won nationals with many years back. For those that may know Brian he strips and rechromes with sleeve and he claims 3x more life. It has a chromed cranks and custom steel bearing housing. I paid brian $350 for the motor , also comes with a Charney custom pipe, metal tank and 3rd channel remote.

Thanks for looking $575 plus shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Up for sale is this SGX 21 rigger. It is very clean and runs very well. Motor is a K&B 21 that was Brian Charney motor he won nationals with many years back. For those that may know Brian he strips and rechromes with sleeve and he claims 3x more life. It has a chromed cranks and custom steel bearing housing. I paid brian $350 for the motor , also comes with a Charney custom pipe, metal tank and 3rd channel remote.

Thanks for looking $575 plus shipping.
. I'll take it. Pm me payment info. Jeff Lutz

the ups number that you pm'd me does not come up. Ive pm'd you for your contact info and I would appreciate you looking into this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back