• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Carbon Fiber Eagle SGX 67 RTR less Motor and shaft

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

Here is an SGX 67 Carbon Fiber Boat. Super nice build very light very strong. Sponsons are genuine CMDi so they are standard construction as is hardware. Rudder bracket is CMDi but I have installed a SS knife rudder and separate water pick up for a low drag set up. I had a Brian Charney OPS 67 in her with all his modes but for some reason I could not get the engine to run at launch. Motor is going back to Brian to see whats up but have decided to sell boat. I have tried to launch it several times with engine problems but other than that boat is new. Servos included, rudder servo is high torque metal gear.

This is sweet boat that will not disappoint. was $950, now $700

If you are interested in the Brian Charney motor (OPS 67) PM me and we can talk about the motor on the phone as I do not want to sell motor without explanations. It has a re chromed sleeved by B. Charney, chromed crank pin, steel bearing housing, timed and balanced, chromed drum rotor. I have lots of OPS 67 parts including new P/S that is stock. I paid Brian $800 for the special parts and more for the re chrome job. These engines last 3 times longer then new production chrome. Racers that have been around awhile may have known of or raced with Brian who was a dominant engine modifier in the 90s. This engine was redone last winter and I live close to Brian.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is vacuum bagged panels with divinci cell core. I did the layup my self and built up the tub in a jig, she is straight and true. It is not simply a CF skin over wood tub if that was your question, It CF over core material.

Thanks for asking.

homemade bracket for the lowwater ? or can this be purchased somewhere?

interested in one and this looks good

good lookin boat, glws

I have a machine shop and room full of tool makers at my disposal. It's custom

Did you try putting collars on the boom tubes? I have seen this issue before. It's like throwing the boat into a sandbox. It just dies no matter what prop/needle setting, etc. It turns out that water can come in around the boom tubes and get sucked into the carb.

I have a couple boats set up that way but in this case I think its an engine issue, its comes with loading the engine. Dr Charney needs to see the patient again. Thanks for the tip.

I would rather sell it, I have a lot of boats including a twin eagle.

Thanks for offering

Back