• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 SGX EAGLE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weil0127

Hi I am selling my 21 SGX Eagle from CMDI. This will come with everything except the engine and pipe. It will include all servos, metal tank, motor mounts, 3rd channel needle, all running hardware and a JRS innovations stand (org. $60$). This boat has been run for a number of years and has battle scars but runs great. It has some nicks out the rear and the right sponson has be repaired but havent had a problem since. I want to move onto C hydro for next year, but this boat really helped me learn how to drive riggers. I am asking 275.00 plus shipping/Pay Pal fees. Price Lowered

DSCN0210.jpg

DSCN0203.jpg

DSCN0204.jpg

DSCN0207.jpg

DSCN0201.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0210.JPG
    DSCN0210.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN0203.JPG
    DSCN0203.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0204.JPG
    DSCN0204.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0207.JPG
    DSCN0207.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN0201.JPG
    DSCN0201.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
I will even throw in the CMDI shaft, drive dog and bushing to sweeten the deal. I am trying to get enough money to get a Insane gen 4 hydro, and really want to place an order soon. Thanks Joe

I will even throw in the CMDI shaft, drive dog and bushing to sweeten the deal. I am trying to get enough money to get a Insane gen 4 hydro, and really want to place an order soon. Thanks Joe
Didn't you say everything less engine and pipe? Or is that an Extra "CMDI shaft, drive dog and bushing"?

I had the shaft put away for safe keeping and forgot about it till the other day. Yes it is included.

I got to get some cash for a gas hydro . We are not going to run this class next year.

I got to get some cash for a gas hydro . We are not going to run this class next year.
Steal that FE JAE rigger from Scarpino and I'll buy it from you.

Folks I had the good fortune to see that boat run. One hell of a nice runner.

Yes it is for sale 275$+shipping/paypal fees. I do have a guy interested in the boat but haven't heard from him in a few days. He lived in PA and shipping was a little over $23.00 USPS. He was thinking about it for a few days. First one to pay gets it. It is just sitting in the box full of peanuts right now ready to go. Thanks Joe

PM Justin,

I cant promise anything but I believe he really wants it.

Tim

Yes it is for sale 275$+shipping/paypal fees. I do have a guy interested in the boat but haven't heard from him in a few days. He lived in PA and shipping was a little over $23.00 USPS. He was thinking about it for a few days. First one to pay gets it. It is just sitting in the box full of peanuts right now ready to go. Thanks Joe

I work over nights so I will when I get up this afternoon. Which Justin is it? There are a lot of them on the site. Thanks Joe

Latest posts

Back