• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX 21 & 67 Riggers and CMB 21 green head Motor for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Laurie

I am sell my

1/ SGX-1 21 - Come with steel tank , third channel mixer , all servo, prop , spare cowls , everything less motor and pipe $400us shipped to your door

2/ SGX 67 -Come with steel tank , third channel mixer , all servo , spare cowls , everything less motor and pipe $400us shipped to your door

3/ CMB 21 Valvola Greenhead , new piston&liner ( geniue grenhead P&L), new bearing,header, pipe& muffler $350us shipped to your door

4/ Brand new Valvola 21 green head Piston liner, never used $140us + shipping SOLD

if you are using Paypal add 3% for fees

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren, have any idea what cost for shipping to Illinois would run for the 67?

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Darren,

Is number #4 still available - and if its a Genuine Green head piston/liner for the valvola, I would like to purchase it from you, postage is only to Hobart, tassie

thanks

Shane

Hey Daz,

If you make the prices include shipping it might help, many are unsure how much it will cost (they think LOTS) so they dont bother asking...

Darren, is the "new" cmb piston/liner a genuine Green head valvola one, if it is , I would like to buy it from you

Thanks Darren,

I'll take it

can you send me your paypal address and postage cost for the piston/liner to Hobart, tas , thanks

Back