SGRA Spring Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

360modena

Supporting Member
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience but we have rescheduled our March race until June. The new dates are June 2nd & 3rd. Many of the regular attendees I talked with did not have all of their boats ready for the race so we have decided to push it back to the previously mentioned dates. I have talked to our district director and we have his approval on this matter. We will have the race flyer out by the weekend with all of the changes. Thanks to all for your help and understanding.

Virgil Ericksen

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the inconvenience but we have rescheduled our March race until June. The new dates are June 2nd & 3rd. Many of the regular attendees I talked with did not have all of their boats ready for the race so we have decided to push it back to the previously mentioned dates. I have talked to our district director and we have his approval on this matter. We will have the race flyer out by the weekend with all of the changes. Thanks to all for your help and understanding.

Virgil Ericksen
Virgil I have offered to support your Club race with a 6` FAST 8 F mono SHOOTOUT award, I would also Support a 6`Twin Event SHOOTOUT Award..... Both awards will be Traveling awards & will be returned to the Slidell Club the Following year or the Class Sponsor on the following year Race date. thats 12` feet of Nice & Polished Hardware, NOW.....its time to Tune your F Mono & Twin for the event...... Cause when the Green Rag drops..... The B.S STOPS in Slidell la........ Please include these on your June race flier. I will see you receive both awards personally...... Thanks!!Joe Warren Memphis TN

Last edited by a moderator:
Back