sg or sgx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotwin

I have a 45 size rigger and was wondering if it is a sg or sgx the boom tube spacing is 6 9/16.I believe there is a diff in the spacing between the sg to the sgx .Thanks

Does it have 3 ride shoes in the back or just 1? I had a 45SG a long time ago. 1 ride shoe in the back and the sponsons are taller than the SGX's low profile ones. I do believe that the spacing between the boom tubes is also smaller

I have a 45 size rigger and was wondering if it is a sg or sgx the boom tube spacing is 6 9/16.I believe there is a diff in the spacing between the sg to the sgx .Thanks
6 9/16" is the SGX. The SG is smaller...I think 6.0"

I also thought the SG ride pads ended at the rear sponson tube where the sgx pads ended aft of the rear tube. My SG67 was that way.

My 45 SG is 6" center to center on the boom tubes, the running surface of the sponsons ends behind the rear tube, and it has three ride surfaces underneath the the stern of the tub.

Larry

My 45 SG is 6" center to center on the boom tubes, the running surface of the sponsons ends behind the rear tube, and it has three ride surfaces underneath the the stern of the tub.

Larry
If you got it as a kit from us, it may have been a transitional version....I don't remember if we did that or not.

The ride pad is still behind the tube, but the SGX sponson does have a lower profile.

Back