Servo Replacement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For an analog 1/4 scale metal gear the S3306, the S3305 is a standard size servo that with less than half the torque rating.

If you are looking for a good servo for the Roadrunner you should look into the Hitech list. Futaba stop making good 1/4 digital servos (S5050). The 3306 is a Mickey Mouse for your aplication. I can loan you a World servo if you need. Maybe you should retool into a Futaba 9157, that would be a heck of an improvement. If you insist in using a 3306, I think Terry at Harriman Gadjet Hobbies has 3306s (1/4 analog servos).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. Brian, that is a great site for dimensions which helps in selecting a replacement. I am going to go with the Hitec HS-5765MH which has nearly the same case size as the Futaba. Does anyone on here have any experience with this servo?

Thanks Jose........I still may need to have a backup. I just don't have the time to retrofit the 9157 which I prefer. I use that one in my F boat and it is an excellent servo.

Rick

I do, I run it in my twin. Put one in it when boat was brand new and so far never had a failure. Remember when I told you use a 9157 in the Craper and never look back, heck of a servo.

Thanks everyone. Brian, that is a great site for dimensions which helps in selecting a replacement. I am going to go with the Hitec HS-5765MH which has nearly the same case size as the Futaba. Does anyone on here have any experience with this servo?

Thanks Jose........I still may need to have a backup. I just don't have the time to retrofit the 9157 which I prefer. I use that one in my F boat and it is an excellent servo.

Rick
Rick,

I am using this servo in my twin. Very strong and fast,

Stu

Back