• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

2009 Detro 14 foot single axel cargo trailer, 50 amp electrical, prewired for roof air, 5 boat aluminum boat rack. drawer cabinet in nose. only listed items go.

Backlash built by Bob Blazer with mastons mod

Bullet tboat maston stock zen never seen water, built by Mike Walker

Assorted props for hydro, tboat and cats

2 insane gen 2 cats one complete with mastons mod the other hull is a spare.

Whiplash all hardware

4pk with receivers for all boats.

Lots of other accesories.

Selling for 8,000.00

Trailer 2.JPGTrailer 2.JPGTrailer 3.JPGBack1.JPGBack2.JPGTboat1.JPGTboat2.JPGTboat3.JPGWhiplash.JPG4PK.JPGProp Box.JPGProp box 2.JPG

Trailer 1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in knowing why the hell your selling everything!!!! Come on Rocky its racing season!!!

Now I'm glad I was able to meet up with him in Sellersberg last July. Don't let him totally leave as he grills one mean burger ;)

If you separate, I will buy the prop box and the props. Just let me know. Thanks.

I just cant get over not getting beer on Sunday. Ok the truth is that my wife and I had both become couch potatos and I decided that we needed to get out of the house more, and she loves to fish as do I but havnt since the boating thing came into my life. We are both getting older and its time we enjoy one and anothers company more. She is a good fishing buddy she baits her own hooks and takes the fish off that she catches. So I bought a new bass boat and we have been three times in the last 2 weeks and we love it. She loves it when she catches more than me and wont let me forget it. I bought a tracker 16 foot with a 40 hp merc on it and now SHE IS TALKING BIGGER BOAT !! I thought it would be me, she also is wanting to camp that is were the argument starts. She is fine with a tent NOT ME! I need A/C to sleep and a real bed. So we now have been looking at small motor homes. I thought long and hard on this decision and since she has no interest in r/c boating this is were we ended up. I will be around though I still plan on keeping my membership in the IMPBA and Quad Counties. Also being a CD at the Quad Counties races.

Back